Pictures from car show tomorrow

Andres

:
RX8 40th Anniversary Ed.
Hello,

My first post here...
I will bring some photos from tomorrow's sport compact car show in Miami Beach convention center.
Hopefully there will be some cool MP5s !!!

Regards,
FEDE.

i know its late on saturday but if you changed your mind and are going on sunday stop by the 2 proteges that should be upfront and talk to guys. they are from the intense performance club. tim drives a red 00 pro with graphics, neons, and a whole s*** load of mods. rick has a 02 red p5 with the best sounding and looking stereo setup i have ever heard and seen. they are cool guys and if you have any questions they'll be happy to answer them.

I was already registered for that show and was ready to get my trophy but unfortunately i was put in the hospital on thanksgiving day and i am still here for a few more days. My friend runs www.importspeedsouth.com and is covering the show. He usually takes pics of all the cars at the show so ill let you guys know when the coverage is up.

How do I upload those photos...?

Hi,

I have the images but don't know how to put them in this post...
It's kind of frustrating since I have them in my computer but not in a web site, and apparently through a web site is the only way to do it... I guess...

Help please...

Later,
FEDE.

its pretty simply, go to your user cp. there should be a button up top then go to upload file, and make a gallery for the pictures you want.

Finally some pictures...

I think I have them...

Let me try...

FEDE.

Attachments

• red protege.jpg
    red protege.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,461
More pics...

Yes !

It worked !

FEDE.

Attachments

• 2nd red protege.jpg
    2nd red protege.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,472
more

from now on the pics are of a better quality...

FEDE.

Attachments

• 4th red protege.jpg
    4th red protege.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,463
more

pictures:p

A little too red due to the flash...

Attachments

• red p5.jpg
    red p5.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 1,441
how many you said...? BUT HERE ARE THE TURBOS...

:p

Attachments

• turbo blue mp3.jpg
    turbo blue mp3.jpg
    358 KB · Views: 1,406
Back