got your KY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
07 F150 HD
bend over if you want a rx8......look at this

there's horse s*** and then there's horse s***.

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

i could go to a mazda dealership in the northeast and put down a 1000 dollar deposit on a rx8 im certain of it. Who the hell are these jackasses bidding 10 grand, just to have a SPOT, to be the first one in line at that dealership to have the PRIVELEGE of paying 5 grand over MSRP? what horse s***......i wanna do that.....im gonna list some s*** on ebay like that, and when some jackass bids 10 grand, ill take 1000 of it and walk up to the dealership and put a deposit down on a rx8 in the jackass's name.....i bet my dealer wont even charge over msrp on em....wtf

ummm....is that a joke? I mean, why-oh-why would you pay 5 grand for something that can't guarantee you are going to have the 1st one in the US (the dealership cannot control what VIN# it is, trust me)? And thenpay 5K over sticker?! Heh, I guess everyone is expecting the mad rush to be like that for the new Z? (Z's are all pre-sold and our local dealerships aren't due to start pre-selling them again until March, much less be able to have them in stock...)

i really think if u went to a mazda dealership now you could get their first rx8....i live in the sticks and theres a nissan dealer near me for no apparent reason, they got 3 zs i believe and 1 wasnt sold for a week or so

Looks like someone thought they were bidding on an RX8, not the spot for it.

umm... twized... you know they have rules and laws agains bidding when you dont inted to pay right?? you also know that because you KNEW that you weren't gonna pay up when you bid, that they CAN and probably WILL press charges... its fraud buddy... I agree that it is the stupidest thing ive ever seen on ebay (ok.. maybe not... that star wars "hover" car with the covered up wheel wells was pretty bad too...) but no matter how dumb it is... you could quite possible look at legal action drected towards you... so be prepared

well gee then i guess i could of planned on buying it if the buyer had gone through with buying my car. too bad so sad

heh hehhh....you've got your story, they've got theirs...*sniff sniff* yah...I smell a thrown out case....:D

well they are counting one a moron and also that the car will be in high demand. look that the BMW M5 and the CLK 430. there is a waiting list for 1 year or more on those cars. buuuut some how if you pay 10k more they will use their magic and make one appear for you right away. HMMMMM sounds fishy to me!!

that's how supply and demand works.

MSRP: Manufacturer's SUGGESTED Retail Price. the dealer sets his own price, and if there are people willing to fork over an extra 10G to get a car NOW, the dealer would be foolish to sell it to someone else for less money. i agree that it isn't the "nice guy" way to do business, but it's BUSINESS, not charity after all. :)

twiztedjeckel, whether or not your "buyer showed up to buy your car" or not, you still bid on a legally binding auction. it's not the seller's problem if your end didn't work out...i know that is just the story you will come up with, but if they take you to court, i would bet money you'll lose. badly. and end up paying court and lawyer's fees on top of it. i agree that that was an auction only a sucker would bid on, but you can't go messing around like that. i hope you don't get taken to court, but i wouldn't be surprised if you did.

EDIT: BTW, this thread might serve as proof you never intended to pay.

Last edited:
Yeah, seriously. Not smart to bid on something and not pay it. Did you think it was a real RX-8, or what? Oh well, it is pretty lame of those people to do that. I think they're banking on having someone think it's a real rx-8, then be forced to pay.

OMG guys, come on. It is ebay. There are so many loopholes and such in laws that there is no way he can be sued or anything. Has anyone heard of anyone being taken to court for bidding on something and not paying? If so provide a link, cause it is bulls***.

does this mean i can fly out to whereever and beat the ever living s*** out of the punk who won the auction for my stock airbox off my TII and decided not to pay after he found out how much the shipping was going to be? and folks were talking about an auction with an ending price of no more than $5 here. this guy couldn't get it through his head that it wasn't like shipping a feather down the road. it wasn't all that heavy but it wasn't light either. oh well, he said he was going to stop answering my emails which he did. i placed a non bidder thing with ebay and left him negative feedback and the b**** got that reversed and threw one back on me claiming shipping fraud or some s***. i would of gotten it removed but was too damn lazy.

has anybody noticed you have to click through 9000 different links and pages just to find some info you need and there's no links to contact ebay or email ebay.

oh yeah,Zio. just keep saying aboot after everything and measure s*** using the metric system why don't ya(upyours)

twiztedjeckel said:

oh yeah,Zio. just keep saying aboot after everything and measure s*** using the metric system why don't ya(upyours)

(lol) i'm sorry i just had to laugh at that. just reminds me of south park movie when the canada guy was infront of the USA congress or something and they kept making him say "aboot" and laugh at him.

aaahhhh south park. very funny!

ZiO said:
you still are an idiot.

whiner

EHH????? i **** hear your. it must have something to do with the half of the canadian flag i have wrapped around my head while i use the other half to wipe my ass with. well its aboot time for me to head off to work now. have a nice day EHH

by the way. i really don't have a problem with canadians in general so nobody else take offense to this

and we are all just saying you are dumb to place a bid and not withdraw it because you think its too much hard work... so don't take offence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back