We need the P5s!

Razhael

i dont know how are we going to do this, but, seems like no matter how much we call different companies they are not making any performance products to just 1500 cars... we need to get the p5 ppl support, if not seems like we are going to stay stock forever.

i dont know what ideas you guys have about this, but it is getting frustating, at least for me, seems like every company out there just care about honda or they dont know anything different from mazda other than the miata and the rx-7 :(

P5 COME OVER HERE!!!!!

right Razhael..we need P5 people... i dont wanna stay stock 4ever.....and..if only ONE cie make products for the mp3 , she will be alone...everybody is gonna buy from her...
nway..they must be doing something for the p5.
:rolleyes:
i can wait till next spring..but NO LONGERRRR!!!

Patience Grasshopper... all in good time. Remember. It isn't just the MP3 and P5, the regular Protege's are now in their third generation of models. There are parts for the 1st and 2nd generation models, parts for our will come, but it takes time for companies to research & develop a quality product. Injen and AEM have intakes in the works.Mazda Motor Sports and Cork Sport have parts available already. Check it out and have some patience. :cool:

[ 10-31-2001: Message edited by: Coolhand ]

[ 11-01-2001: Message edited by: Coolhand ]

[ 11-01-2001: Message edited by: Coolhand ]

come on coolhand, i know we need to wait, but the parts we got right now is because of demand, thats why older generation of proteges dont have many performance parts, because they never got much aftermarket demand. The MHP intake is out thx to jag that went there and ordered a custom job and now the peeps did some better cais and can sell it right now, Injen did the cais because some mitch peep in the mp5online group called them with a list of interested customers and they decided to make it since they saw they were going to make some profit.

We need to put demand in the aftermarket or we are not getting anything, proteges have been out there for a while, and now we have a decent engine, its up to us to make it happen!!! :D :D

Latest posts

Back