Full Suspension Upgrade!!!

Forgive the ignorance, but arent those coilovers????

Tein(almost), D2, & Mazdaspeed also have them out....

The cheapest I've seen are the D2's, Tein's have a price of $1400(plus shipping), and Mazdaspeed are like $1800(plus shipping.....

If these arent coilovers, PLEASE forgive me, disregard this post, and PLEASE explain the diff....

correct, those are true coilovers. As opposed to coilover kits, that come with sleeves that slip over stock struts/shocks.

u got a link fo rthe k-sport's??? Never seen them...

I lov ethe idea of the gtspec kit......wish the price would come down a bit...$700+ is steep, but I guess its what you pay....

There WAS a rumor of someone trying to get a G/B with a vendor(corksport i think), but its been stale for a while....Why oh WHy did it go stale????

lol...no your right. any suspension setup you see with both spring and shock with threaded bodies etc are true coilovers. if you don't see a shock in the pic, it's a sleeve kit :)

I couldn't justify the cost of COs for my daily driver...i already spend too much money on my race car...lol

anyway, i am about to order the Mazdaspeed dampers and springs.

FINALLY a manufacturer that has adjustment ranges starting at ZERO!!
K-sport just vaulted to the top of my suspension list!

0 is actually a broad starting point for all the coilovers, each model differs slightly, usually by .5" at the most.

from what I've found from other manufacturers, many of them have much narrower adjustment ranges, usually starting at around a 1" or 1.5" drop.

Glad to see another manufacturer postin on the forum K-Sport! Just to confirm, what is the adjustment range for the mazda 3 coilovers? On the Ebay auction I think I saw 0"-4".

Back