Input on 6

I was waiting for a Mazdaspeed Protege but I am fed up. I am now interested in a 6. My dilemna is I either want it in the Steel color or the Blue with the V6, and a manual with leather. Basically loaded with a stick. I live in Michigan and I need to get the car in a few weeks. What do you think my chances of finding one are and if there is one out there can I get it sent to Michigan? I thought this used to be common but it my salesman hasn't even brought up this option. Any help would be appreciated.

if u can wait a few weeks any dealer can locate u one..i just picked mine up from inventory off the lot..

white 6s (6 cylinder) 5 speed. it doesn't have the sport package tho...and it's just a base 6 cylinder..the blue is the sought after color...i wanted one...but was told 3-4 weeks..so i settled on the white..if i were u..i'd wait a week..see if the msp comes..i came close to obtaining one...didn't wanna wait any longer...alot of sources say next week and i believe it'll come next week...a corporate source claims so.

Back