For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
Once upon a time I was having an electrical problem. I took it to the stealership who told me that I needed a new wiring harness and it wasn't going to be covered by my extended warranty. They wanted to charge me $2500 for the harness and $500 in labor. I made one heck of a scene and let every prospective customer know the worthlessness of the extended warranty. The service manager came over and told me that if I could find a harness myself they would install it for $300. I ran home and found one on "that auction site" and ordered it. While waiting for it to arrive I extracted my cranium from my rectum and troubleshot the problem. A few hours and one ten cent piece of wire later the problem was solved. Then the wiring harness...
Fit kit 1334 to mount a Thule roof rack on a 3 sedan. This kit works with Thule's current 480/480r towers. It won't work with the older 400XT towers. I own the latter and mistakenly bought this fit kit from a place that doesn't take returns, so I'm hoping someone here can use it. Box is beat up from shipping, but the kit itself is new/unused. Asking $75.
These wheels are in great condition. No curb rash and minimal other issues (e.g., rock chips, scratches). I waxed these at least once a year. I'm not aware of any bends, but I have not taken them into a shop. The tires are the OEM Yoko Geolandars and are down to 4/32-5/32", so they need to be replaced very soon. They have always been kept at the recommended pressure. The wheels and tires have 35,938 miles on them. Includes a full set of OEM lug nuts. I'm pricing them cheap because the treads are low and because I have way too many wheels sitting in my basement (4 1/2 sets!), so I need them gone. Per the selling instructions, my eBay rating is 100% positive with 205 ratings. Pick-up in Rockville, MD. No shipping. Price is $290 firm...
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege Titanium Grey with 124,000 miles. Rebuilt transmission due to cheap factory differential gear..common problem with the mazdaspeed proteges. Did a new clutch as well since everything was pulled apart..Spent $1,000 plus alone on that. Currently it’s not running the greatest due to a bad seal in the turbo. Does need motor mounts, brakes, haven’t really driven much in the last year since I purchased a new vehicle. Has rust in common protege areas around wheel wells and a repair/patch to the front bumper on drivers side. Also have a black 03 Mazdaspeed Protege that ran great before using it as a parts car. Was planning on swapping the turbo from it to put in Grey one, just ran out of interest/time. Titanium one...
I'd like to sell as a whole but will part out if necessary. Engine had the rod thrown threw the block and after 2 engine rebuids over the past 3 years I'm giving up. Clutch, water pump, oil pump, all belts, maf, coil packs and 8mm wires, turbo, pistons (if they're still good) have less than 7,000 miles on them. Engine rebuild was supposed to be forged but after looking at receipts it looks like they only put forged pistons. The car has a front mount intercooler with hard pipes and a greddy type rs vta bov. Exterior is probably a 6 out of 10 and interior is 9 out 10. Looking to get $2,000 as is.
Like the title says I am gauging interest to see what the offers are like for my car that I am considering selling as whole, so no partouts! The car has a very long list of mods and the reason why I am selling is because it is shooting black smoke out the exhaust and I no longer have time to find out what the issue is since I am busy with buying a house, work, etc. The car would be sold as is. Some mods that are done to it is 3 inch exhaust all the way back, ssafc, custom 3 inch cold air intake, Mam manifold, 505 zoom intake manifold, front mount intercooler, mishimoto radiator, 505zoom adjustable cam gears, air diversion panel, gt2860rs, electronic greddy boost controller, greddy bov, fortune auto Coilovers, etc. As you can see lots of...
2010 Mazda5 Manual 5-speed - $4900 - 128k Miles - 2 owner Much of the following copy is obvious to Mazda enthusiasts. Thanks for checking out this listing. Among the most reliable and affordable enthusiast cars ever built with a sliding door. It was marketed as a minivan in the USA but it's more like a tall wagon, considering it's compact size. These are increasingly hard to find with a manual transmission. It has a smooth shifting 5-speed and a light, easy to modulate clutch. The steering is good with decent feedback and good weight. The engine has reasonable power and a good spread of torque. It loves to rev and doesn't mind spending time at higher rpm. It's fun to drive. The car has abundant cargo and passenger space for it's...
AWR 4-2-1 header (sold), LED P5 door sills As the title says, its one of the rare parts up for grabs. $450 shipped.(sold) and doors sills $50 + shipping. Also interested in trades to negotiate the price down. Clean orange stitched front seats, gtspec braces, p5 hatch trunk brace, autoexe spoiler. PM me with what you got. and will link pictures to google drive via pm
Back