For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
PAC RP4-MZ11 adapter to install an aftermarket stereo. Retains steering wheel controls. Comes with the wiring to adapt to the factory backup camera. I also have the Metra brand face plate for 2007-2015 CX9 I'll throw in with it. It's supposed to be for 2008-up Mazda but Google search "RP4-MZ11" to check out if it will work in your particular vehicle. This came out of our 2009 CX-9. We recently traded it in for a 2021 CX-5 so I removed the aftermarket stereo and put the factory one back in. I'm keeping the stereo but no longer have a need for the rest.
I'm selling Mazda CX5 oem wheels (black powder coated) 19inch together with the tires on. I just recently bought and aftermarket wheel and am trying to free up some space in my balcony. No scratches. Tire: Yokohama Geolandar G015 AT. 235/55R19 (Now they still have about 75% treadlife) More details (https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Yokohama&tireModel=Geolandar+A%2FT+G015&sidewall=Blackwall&partnum=355HR9G015&tab=Sizes) (Original price $210) Wheels: Stock Mazda CX5 2019 Signature 19inch wheel black powdercoated. 19x7J, offset +45 More details (https://www.detroitwheelandtire.com/hol-aly96579-hghghg-a.html) (market price : $300~) Price : Total $1400 for all 4 ($350 per wheel and tire combo) Location: California, Cupertino
Beautiful condition Mazda CX-5 Sport 6-speed manual/stick shift. Up to 35mpg! Mechanical 10/10, exterior 9/10, interior 10/10. Arizona car, so it doesn't have the typical Chicago rust underneath - looks like a brand new car underneath, suspension, etc. Pretty immaculate inside. Very well taken care of. Clean CarFax, happy to send via email. Nice stereo with aux and USB. Roof rails. Tow hitch and wiring (but never towed with it). Upgraded mirrors with integrated turn signals from 2016 model. Great tires, brakes, clutch, alloy wheels. Non-smoker. Adult driven. Not a single problem, ready for it's next owner! Sad to see it go, but inherited a similar vehicle and no longer have room for this one. JM3KE2BE5E0341715341715 CarFax in hand
For sale: OEM “all weather” rubber floor mats and a carpeted trunk mat. Flipped my lease for a 2021 CX-9 and have no need for these any more. These items will fit Mazda 6 models from 2016 through 2021. All in very good condition. I regularly cleaned the rubber mats and applied 303 protectant to help keep them from fading. There are no spills or tears in the trunk mat and the carpet pile is still thick. Asking $40 for the mats and $25 for the trunk mat. Would prefer to sell locally and avoid shipping. If shipped, buyer is responsible for shipping. PM or post here with and questions.
Hello everybody I’ve been trying to get everything updated. I seen people commenting on some of my old threads. Sorry for the lack of updates on those. Anything and everything I have will be listed here. 1.MSP downpipe heat shield - $10 plus 2.MSP rad mounts - $5 plus shipping 3.MSP valve cover - $20 plus shipping 4.MSP turbo manifold heat shield - $25 plus shipping 5.Noyka Pedal set - $20 shipped 6.Mazda Protege5 valve cover - $15 plus shipping 7.MSP single radio cubby - $30 plus shipping 8.MSP oil cooler - $50 shipped 9.MSP turbo oil supply/ oil pressure sensor - $30 shipped 10.AEM air filter 2.75” - $10 plus shipping 11.Protege5 strut bar w/mounts - $10 plus shipping 12.MSP strut bar w/mounts - $20 plus shipping 13.MSP...
Hello, my wife is the original owner of this 2017 Mazda3 Touring. It is black on black 6 spd manual made in Japan. Current mileage is 35050. It is completely stock and comes with Mazda all weather floormats and a Mazda windshield sun visor. Vehicle has never been smoked in and always garaged stored. Comes with another set of Mazda wheels with snow tires.
For sale is the remnants of my recently sold 2018 Touring CX5. This is nearly everything you need for your CX5 to keep your car safe, secure and clean. - Roof Rack Cross Bars (OEM) - Rubber Mats (OEM) - Wheel Locks x4 (OEM) - Truck Mat (Aftermarket - Weathertech) - Cargo Cover (Aftermarket) - Navigation SD card (OEM) - Snow Chains (Aftermarket - Super Z (ZT729) Looking to sell this as a package locally in Maryland. I am willing to ship but buyer pays shipping from MD and paypal fees. Asking $200 OBO.
Long time since I've been on here... I'm getting ready to move and am going through my apartment and getting rid of some things i have no forseeable use for. Some of that is MSP/P5 stuff. This is ONLY for sale as a unit. I work 60+ hour weeks and do not have the time to track five sales. If you do, great, pick this up and maybe you'll make some money. In the box: -- "Short" length fiberglass eyelids. These were originally a test pair so they are slightly thinner than my other sets but still very strong. Presanded and should be damn near ready to paint but might need a little touch-up. -- "Long" length eyelids -- going to the edge of the headlight. These were also a test I did with pigmented resin. These have some spots that will need...
I have a 2018 Mazda 6 sport with a custom Racing Beat axle back exhaust that’s in excellent condition that I’m thinking of selling due to my lease ending. Its been on my car since the beginning of this year but I’ve been working from home since March so it probably has less thank 3k miles on it (I only drive 9-10k miles per year). It’s a Mazda 6 2014-17 Racing Beat axle back with 4 inch double rolled tips, modified to fit 2018+ Mazda 6 bumper since the only difference is the exhaust outlet is 3 inches wider on each side. I have no sound clips but you can google Mazda Racing Beat exhaust and there’s a handful on there. The second is excellent and mellow, not ricer in any way and zero drone inside the car. It’s noticeable and not...
Hey all, TLDR: I have a ton of P5 parts, leftover MSP sedan parts and a P5 parts car with a lot of stuff still on it that I would love for someone close-ish by to come pick up and take for cheap. This listing will be gone in 2 weeks, so grab your stuff while you can. After working to build the LC1776 project, I've come to a point where I need to thin out some of the excess parts I have filling up space in my garage (that is needed for another secret MS-related Mazda project...:devilish:), and parts that only fit the sedan models. Below is a list of the major parts I have that people may want, but keep in mind that there are a ton of other little parts that are in boxes, so there is a chance that if you can think of a part you need...
$245 Shipped to the Continental US (AK, HI, PR extra) 2007-2009 Mazdaspeed 3 MS3 Short Ram - SRI - Racing Suction Air Intake by HKS Used, Good condition. It was painted black at one time, which is the black you see, it flaked off over the years. What you see in the pictures is exactly what you get. This may work on a MS6, but I'm not sure, you'll have to research for please.
Back