For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
My loss your gain, water pump failure this week gave a reason to pull the last of my parts that have been on the car. I won’t split anything it’s a package deal everything goes for $300 obo plus shipping parts are located in Chicago area 626 Valve cover w/ coil packs (cut for access to Cam Gears) Hydra Adjustable Can Gears w/spacer and bolt (tool to hold gears in place to do swap) Straight thermostat housing w/OBX lower hose
CURT Class 2 Trailer Hitch - Model 12170 I had this installed on my car for about a month and used it one time but then I ended up getting a good deal on a Class 3 hitch. It's in excellent condition and there's barely any wear, even in the receiver. I reused my old hardware, so this includes the new unopened hardware kit that came with my new one. It looks like these fit CX-5s from 2013 all the way to 2021. Asking $75 obo. Located in Midland, MI but I work in Saginaw and I'm also often in Vassar.
I bought new wheels and tires for my CX-5, so looking to sell my old original ones. These are off a 2015 Mazda CX-5 Touring. Wheels/Rims: These are in excellent condition: there's no curb rash or bends. I plastidipped them with a gunmetal grey, but it easily peels off if you don't like it and the original paint underneath is in excellent condition. These are 17x7 and the bolt pattern 5x114.3 or 5x4.5 with a offset of +50 and center bore of 67.1mm which will also fit many Japanese vehicles like Toyotas, Nissans, Hondas, some Subarus, Fords and more. Tires: 225/65/17 Primewell Valera Touring that have a little bit of tread left. Hold air with no issues. These are balanced and ride very smooth. Note that 2015s don't have the in-tire...
2002 Mazda Protege 5 - Sport Wagon 5 speed Manual --- $500 OBO This car has got a massive oil leak on the crankcase and has a broken alternator from all the oil spraying up. It runs great despite the oil leak and blown alternator. This is more of a parts car or project car for someone. I have taken it as far as I can as my little sleeper car and need to move on. Miles : 211,000 - Cold Air intake - Race Radiator (all aluminum) - LED Lights - HID Fog Lights - New Stereo BLUETOOTH CD PLAYER - New STOCK Wheels - TIRES - New Road Hugger GT + 195/50/R16 - Blizzak Winter Tires set 195/50/R16 - Clean interior - Racing Pedals / Clean Dash and Tachs - New Bumpers front and Back - Fat Matted - Rear seats ripped out - Clean - no rust - great car...
Hello all! This is my first and probably my only post. I will be selling my 2016 cx-5 and am looking to sell some aftermarket parts. These include: Rubber mat for rear hatch Headlight "eyebrows" strut tower brace interior floor brace-SOLD trunk/rear brace taillight assembly-SOLD I paid over $1500 for all of this but would like to get rid of it. I am located in the Nashville, TN area and would like to meet someone so I don't have to ship it. As for price... considering that I'm getting rid of the car, pretty much name your price. I am looking to sell of all of this to one person and will consider cheaper offers if I can sell it to one person. Thank you!
BNIB never used. I bought two pairs back when these were offered as a group buy. All my Mazdas are gone so I no longer need these. I only pulled out the right fog for the pictures. The left is still wrapped in original packaging. $120 shipped CONUS Fits the following Mazda vehicles 2 2010-2015 3 2004-2015 6 2006-2008, 2011-2014 CX-5 2013-2015 CX-7 2007-2009 CX-9 2013 Miata MX-5 2006-2015 MPV 2004-2006 RX-8 2004-2009
Back