For Sale / Classifieds

Want To Buy / Trade

Threads
Threads

Completed Transactions

Only for viewing completed transactions.
Threads
Threads
I recently sold my CX-9 and have 2 items up for sale: 1. Covercraft UVS100 Custom Sunscreen - Part #UV11472BL - $25 + shipping (PM me with zip code so I can get a shipping quote). Been using it for 3 years. It is in good condition and still does its job perfectly. It's a perfect/custom fit for 2016-2019 CX-9. Shows wear in a couple spots (see pictures) but reflective material is all in place and in working condition. 2. OEM rear cargo and side nets - $70 (shipped). These are OEM rear and side nets. They are like new. The side nets were never installed (hardware and installation instructions included). OEM part numbers: Rear Cargo Net #0000-8K-N21 / Rear Side Cargo Nets #000-8K-N11. Pics attached. Feel free to ask any...
I'm selling a set of 3 used TSW Portier wheels in Los Angeles, CA. The 4th wheel has a crack on 1 spoke, so I can include it, or trash it... let me know. TSW Matte Gunmetal W/ Black Lip Portier Wheel (Series Portier). One Piece Aluminum. Trying to sell these locally (LA county), instead of dealing with shipping/logistics. Wheel details: TSW Matte Gunmetal W/ Black Lip Portier Wheel (Series Portier). One Piece Aluminum. Part Number : 2010PRT405114G76Size : 20x10 Bolt : 5x4.5 Offset : +40 Hub Size : 76.00 Load : 1500 Backspace : 7.07 The box with orange tape contains the cracked wheel Sorry the photos are all rotated 90deg CCW - I don't know how to fix that!?!
What's my unicorn MSP worth? 4k and it's yours. I'm thinking about finally letting go of my Mazdaspeed Protege. It's a 2003.5 MSP that I bought in 2005 with 11k on the clock. I work where I live and live where I want to be, so I really don't drive that much. After 14 years, the car now has about 75K on the odometer. It runs and drives near-perfectly, has never been modded in any way (OK, two mods; brighter stock headlights and a clunk-fix bracket), never tracked, maintained regularly, always passed smog without a problem. One thing I CAN tell you is every time I get this wild hare up my ass to sell it, I test drive a few cars and realize how good the MSP really is. Then I keep it for another 5 years. lol. It's a California car so...
Speed6 CP-e Standback2 Make me an offer! First is a Cp-e Standback2 tuning device w/ Plug 'n Play connector. This I sadly never got hooked up to my vehicle. Purchased it years ago and never got the courage/time to play with it. When I purchased it I was told it still had the map from Whoosh, the then highest HP Speed6 ever. I never hooked it up to my computer so I can't guarantee it's there, but it should be. Also included is the computer program and a random CD that I think has a random map on it. Included is the actual tuner, the P'nP wiring, the map switch, and an override cable so you can have the stock ECU in use while the Standback still plugged in. $200 shipped. Next are the Carbon Fiber eyelids for the 2nd Gen Mazda...
I've got a set of 20" Enkei ONX Gloss Black Wheels for sale. These have less than 2000 miles on them (put them on and subsequently removed them from my 2012 Edge when I traded in for my 2019 CX-5). These should fit Gen2 CX-5 no issues. Here's a link to the wheels and specs. https://enkei.com/shop/wheels/performance/onx/ Size: 20x8.5 Inset: 40 Pattern: 5x114.3 Bore: 72.6 I can provide pictures if anyone needs. $1000 shipped, OBO.
2002-2003 Protege 5 New Rear Brake Parts NORTHERN CALIFORNIA Sold the Protg 5, but I have some parts left. Thanks for looking... (drinks) Here we have a complete Rear Brake setup for the 2002-2003 Protege5 $80 Shipped for All 4 of the new brake parts, which includes the PADS, ROTORS, and hardware kit for both sides. Includes 1 set of Wagner THERMO QUIET Ceramic Pads - New in box Part# PD892 1 set of AC Delco Rear Hardware Kit - New in box Part # 18K1977X 2 of AC Delco Rear ROTORS /Discs - New in box Part # 18A553A
Hello All, All parts are out from my 2011 Gen2 MS3 and had them for about 10k miles at max. I sold the car last year and didn't have the time to post it for sale. All PM's and inquiries will be answer after 6pm weekdays. I will remove the items when they are sold, so here it comes: Dual Block8Head V2 defrost vent gauge pod with dual interceptor and Accessport (unmarried) - $475 Shipped http://s1380.photobucket.com/user/erictantiga/media/Cobb_zpsltzuosni.jpg.html?sort=3&o=20 www.aeroforcetech.com/products_interceptor.html Autotech HPFP Internals - $280 Shipped GTX 2867R with HTP 3inch Intake, 3bar MAP PNP kit and COBB EBC - $1,450 Shipped...
As it says I am parting out my protege5. Last year the engine blew and it's just been sitting in my garage. Unfortunately I don't really have the extra time or space to fix her up again. My loss is your gain. Here's a list of some of the after market items: (Pics will be posted soon) Mp3 flashed ecu- $100 God speed coils- $400 (Owned less than a year) Awr solid front and rear motor mounts- $180 (Never installed) Mishimoto radiator and fans w/ shroud- $300 obo SOLD Silicone rad hoses- $40 Megan racing rear trailing arms- $100 obo Hydra motor sports adjustable cam gears- $100 Corksport intake cam-$80 Jdm fsze "exhaust" cam- $80 Awr rear sway bar w/ adjustable links- $280 Drilled and slotted front rotors- $80 Protege5 sedan headlights w/...
Hey all, recently totalled my protege and want to get rid of my Snow tires(Michelin X-Ice 205/50/R16) and stock rims. They were used for 1 season, probably 90% tread left. Rims are a little dinged up but with a nice wash they will look much better than steelies! Looking to get 500$ for all four rims and tires. I'm located near Vancouver, Canada. Local Pickup only please.
2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring model COMPLETE PART OUT. It was involved in a minor flooding incident that automatically “totaled” it. I kept the car and the car literally is in perfect condition. It starts up and drives perfectly and everything works, no CELs, nothing. Very unfortunate that it can’t get titled because it’s a great car. This leaves me the only option of parting it out. I can send pictures of any items you may need and get them shipped to you quickly!
Back