Poll What's the main reason you became a Mazdas247 Member?

What's the main reason you became a Mazdas247 Member?

• I had a Question, Answer or Comment

Votes: 49 35.5%
  • I was in the market for a Mazda

Votes: 22 15.9%
  • I wanted to Sell or Buy something

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Membership Benefits

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • My Friends are Members

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • To Learn about Mazdas

Votes: 66 47.8%
  • Community seems friendly, I like the "vibe"

Votes: 41 29.7%
  • I wanted to join a Community with Owners of the same model

Votes: 93 67.4%
  • Other (please post the reason in this thread)

Votes: 8 5.8%

• Total voters
To bring the best New Mazda Deals to the forum and share valuable information and advice! Please check out our intro post here: Auto Ninjas - Hello Community! Official new Vendor

If you are interested in a new Mazda, feel free to ask me anything! 11 Years in the auto industry, 5 years managing high volume Mazda dealerships, 3 years of managing Auto Ninjas - the future of transparent, online car buying!

Picking up my first Mazda…for my teen driver kids. I found this site as looking for info on updating CMU firmware to add CarPlay so the have no reason to pick up a phone while driving. I plan on keeping the car for a while and hope my kids may want to learn to wrench a little bit. It’s s good to have a pool of knowledge when needed and this seemed like an active community. Hopefully at some point I’ll be able to contribute occasionally.

Picking up my first Mazda…for my teen driver kids. I found this site as looking for info on updating CMU firmware to add CarPlay so the have no reason to pick up a phone while driving. I plan on keeping the car for a while and hope my kids may want to learn to wrench a little bit. It’s s good to have a pool of knowledge when needed and this seemed like an active community. Hopefully at some point I’ll be able to contribute occasionally.

Welcome @Stop23! Congrats on your first Mazda. May I ask which one you're getting?

We do have a wealth of experience and knowledge hosted on our forum, with a positive and helpful community to support it. Feel free to use the Search function in the top right hand corner to find threads and posts related to your search terms, or browse our Resources tab at the top of the page for DIY guides and information specific to a particular Mazda model. Most of our Resources are authored by forum members :)

I joined because in all my research, I tended to get linked here more often than anywhere else due to the quality of information. Seems like a good community, too.

Last edited:
Back