Spotted: Titanium MSP in Bethalto, IL

MrDiggler

Contributor
:
Spicy MSP #1349, '88 323 GTX, '79 10th Ann. T/A, 462 ci 4-spd
My wife is from Bethalto (near Alton, IL) and we were on our way back from the St. Louis airport after our honeymoon Sat. afternoon. Passing through town on Mill St. (I think) I saw the MSP in a driveway. Too weird to see one in that little town. I've had my spicy up there several times in the last two years, but never saw the other MSP until today. I don't know if the owner is on the forums or not. I know a guy in St. Louis sold or traded his titanium recently b/c I bought parts from him. Anyone know who's this is?

MrDiggler said:
My wife is from Bethalto (near Alton, IL) and we were on our way back from the St. Louis airport after our honeymoon Sat. afternoon. Passing through town on Mill St. (I think) I saw the MSP in a driveway. Too weird to see one in that little town. I've had my spicy up there several times in the last two years, but never saw the other MSP until today. I don't know if the owner is on the forums or not. I know a guy in St. Louis sold or traded his titanium recently b/c I bought parts from him. Anyone know who's this is?

What color was it? Sorry I didnt get that from your post. The guy you bought parts from was 03silverspeed I think. I have talked to him a few times. Ive seen 3 yellow msps including mine in the area. 1 blue, 1 spicy orange, lots of black ones, and 3 silvers.

Latest posts

Back