Spotted Blue MP3

destineal

Contributor
:
Black Mica #129
Spotted a Blue MP3 in Birmingham yesterday(Friday) on Roebuck Parkway headed in the direction of Center Point i was in a black MSP behind you and to the left at the red light. I tried honking but I guess you were in the zone. You on here?

Yeah he is on here. He works with me at best buy. I just texted him to see if he saw you he said he didn't. There is a yellow mp3 in Pinson also chick drives it she doesnt know anything about mazdas or anything, tried getting her to hang out with a few of us and she wont.

Looks like that was probably me. Ha, I was totally in the zone. That was one hell of a rainstorm. What part of town are you from?

i would hang out with yall but Im deploying soon. If you see a black MSP with black rims with a polished lip.....thats me or my wife

Yeah he is on here. He works with me at best buy. I just texted him to see if he saw you he said he didn't. There is a yellow mp3 in Pinson also chick drives it she doesnt know anything about mazdas or anything, tried getting her to hang out with a few of us and she wont.

Yea, I saw the Yellow MP3 on 65 awhile back. I thought it was a 03 msp until I found out the 03 didn't come in yellow.

Looks like that was probably me. Ha, I was totally in the zone. That was one hell of a rainstorm. What part of town are you from?

I actually stay in GA, but my daughter lives in B'ham. Not too far from where u were. I'm not sure if its roebuck, eastlake, or centerpoint, but the mail says bham.

Back