Show Winning Mazda3 Sedan Part Out (Rare Pieces) Pics on Request - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

manaya

:
2007 Mazda 3
Show Winning Mazda3 Sedan Part Out (Rare Pieces) Pics on Request

I apologize if this is in the wrong place. I have no problems putting it somewhere else. I'm just not used to this new system 24/7 has. Any mods feel free to PM or email me. Also, since there's loads of parts to go through, I can send you a picture of said part on request. Just give me some time to snap a photo for you since I work 95% of the time, study 4%, and sleep 1%. Also, the total cost is just all of the mods added up. Again, not used to this new system. I haven't visited Mazdas247 in a while.

So it's finally happened and I've decided to part with the Mazda3. I've had lots of great memories, won some shows, and met a lot of great people because of it. However, it has had its day and I'm ready to move on. It's been featured on Mazda USA, CarsXhype, Stance Stories, and a bunch of other websites. You may have seen it at SpoCom, Autocon, Mazfest to name a few. This car has been the project that my (now) wife and I have shared throughout the years. Hell, we even put it in our wedding photos. With that, here are the mods that will be sold off of the car:

Engine:
Custom Turbo Application - $2,000 obo
- T28 Master-Power Turbo
- Internal Wastegate/7 PSI Spring
- F2 Cast Turbo Manifold
- F2 Catless Downpipe
- Custom Intercooler
- Turbosmart Blowoff Valve
- Ford Cobra 39 lb Injectors

I can also recommend somebody that can install it for you. It will come with everything you need to get you boosting. However, gauges and a management system will be on you. Unless you also want to buy the F/IC

Racing Beat Cat-Back Exhaust - $200
I also have an HKS Hi Power exhaust (Tip already lengthened for sedan) - $350
GSTPEC Air Dam - $50

Body:
Kenstyle Front Lip
Kenstyle Side Skirts
Kenstyle Rear Bumper Extension
Kenstyle Front Grill

Will be sold as a package for $1,000. It retails almost $800 more brand new. This is your chance to own something really special. This is a (to my knowledge) 1 of 1 piece in the West coast.

Suspension/Bracing:
SPC Racing Adjustable Rear Control Arms (Sold as a pair) - $100
GTSPEC Front Strut Bar - $50 (Pending sale)
BC Racing Type BR Coilovers w/EDP - $600 (SOLD)

Electronics/Audio/Lighting:
AEM Fuel Ignition Controller - $200
Alpine Type R Subwoofers (x2 10) - $100 each
Bassworx Ported Enclosure - $100
Rockford Fosgate Amplifiers
- P1000 'Punch' Series - $200
- P400 'Punch' Series - $100
Kenwood DDX419 Head Unit - $250
JDM OEM Mazda LED Tail Lights - $300 AND YOUR TAIL LIGHTS

Wheels/Tires:
Memoryfab MTechnica Directionals (Custom Work Burning Black Finish)
- 189.5 +30
Wrapped in Nankang NS-20 Tires
- 215/40/18

Once again, something very special that you can get for a steal. I'm letting these go with the Nankangs for $2,500. These retail for nearly double. There's some minor rash on a couple, but it's nothing that any self respecting wheel shop can fix. Or if it bothers you that much, just buy a couple of lips since they're 3 piece wheels. and replace them outright.

Interior:
RPM Vent Pod - $20
Prosport 52mm Amber/White Boost Gauge -$30 (Pending sale)
CPE Triple Dash Pod - $100
Prosport 52mm Amber/White Gauges
- Oil Pressure - $30
- Exhaust Gas Temperature - $75
- AEM UEGO Wideband Gauge - $100

Thanks for looking! Prices are negotiable, but be reasonable.

http://carsxhype.com/2012/08/20/feature-miguels-kenstyle-mazda3/

List Date: 7/8/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Show Winning Mazda3 Sedan Part Out (Rare Pieces) Pics on Request
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back