re: My sister Probably wrecked her 01' ES2.0 yesterday

Protege52003

Contributor
:
'08 Jetta; '10 Wrangler Unlimited
re: My sister Probably wrecked her 01' ES2.0 yesterday

She got in an accident yesterday and caused front and rear damage in her 01' ES2.0. Probably wrecked this time........she was in a similar accident back when her car had 3K and damage was well over 6K and not her car is worth under that with over 85K on her.......(sad2)

She wants a new car anyway so maybe this is good for her. I Have her stock alloy rims with good tires on them in my basement (rims in great condition). Maybe use them for my winter rims next year?

Least everyone is okay......

-R

pro5maniac said:
man im glad shes ok...accidents sucks and its a good thing she is safe. hope she upgrades to a mazdaspeed3 ;)

thanks.....she is going to look for a bigger car. she is pregnant, too and is going to want a bigger car. her husband wants her to get a minivan but she said hell-no. she wants the Saab Sport Combi.......

bazooka joe said:
hope all is well with her and the baby!! mazda 5?

i like the 5 and it will fit in my garage.........
MyHouse.jpg

Pretzellogic said:
Woo!

Sorry to hear about your sis, Ryan. Glad she (and the baby) are okay.

thanks......her protege has one dirty title! two bad accidents. this car is going bye bye!

Hey, Is she going to sell it or is the insurance com. going to buy it?

SlowPro98 said:
Glad to hear she's ok. A true testiment to the safety design of the protege.

yeah, she got the last going about 25 MPH and no air bags went off? i thought that they would have? better for the baby's sake though.

she is a sore neck, but she is okay. thanks bill!
-R

think they are going to fix the Protege.......around 4K in body visual damage and something is wrong with reverse in the slush-box tranny! might have to put my konigs on ASAP!

Back