Proteg 5 stainless steel door sill scuff plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2002.5 Proteg5
Proteg 5 stainless steel door sill scuff plates

SOLD

They are in good condition with only minor scuffs and no deep scratches or dents.

I'm selling these because I've replaced them with mazdaspeed sills.

For the set of OEM plastic sills + the stainless steel plates my asking price is:

$50 shipped.

protege5-stainless-sills.jpg

Last edited:
Those are nice I think I would've liked these over the speed ones just because you don't see them often. If ^he dleant take them pm me

Well, I don't need the sills, just the plates..

This is the same product? I'd rather not pay $35 extra for something I won't need.

Do the plates snap on over the sills or double sided tape?

double sided tape stick to plastic sills, same as the EL ones and the regular Mazda ones. the only sills that are complete are the MSP ones.

Yes, that's correct. You can peel off the stainless steel plates if you don't want them. May need some goo gone to remove any residue. I'm PMing Protege5 Smoke first since he was the first reply. Thanks for looking.

double sided tape stick to plastic sills, same as the EL ones and the regular Mazda ones. the only sills that are complete are the MSP ones.

Wooo. The price on the link bikingpro5 is referencing has dropped quite a bit since I purchased these. If you just want the stainless parts new just get those. They are priced to sell.

I'd like to sell mine as a composite of both the plastic sills + stainless plates

Waiting to hear back from Protege5 Smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back