Perrin, Pullies, AEM, SU, WRX 440s, ForceFed, HKS BOV Pipe, Stock IC

Ive had this stuff forever, turns out i dont care as much about my car anymore so lets see if anyone else does. I havent been on here in a while and maybe im way off with pricing but well see. If you want more/better pics of anything shoot me a PM.
Changed the pics to reflect whats left

ForceFed Gauge Pod - New never installed - SOLD
Lightweight Medival Pullies - PS v2 is brand new (also comes with V1) WP is used in good condition, ALT is used in good condition, and crank is V1 also in good condition. The outer plate of the crank is slightly loose but with fresh screws can be tightened - SOLD
2.5 pipe with hks bov flange welded on. Real nice weld, beaded ends - 25 shipped
AEM Wideband - I never used it but was bought used from someone on the forums. Been a while so i dont remember who. Silver finish, Digital, everything in good condiotion - SOLD
Stock MSP IC - 30 shipped
Street Unit Sidemount IC delete brackets - New never installed - SOLD
WRX 440s - o rings in good shape, i was told they had under 50k on them, i never installed. 75 shipped
And finally the Perrin Fuel Rail - brand new, no fittings. Not a scratch on it, never installed. i might be off the wall with this but i just saw one go for 175 on here so SOLD
Paypal is Skatnrlz1986@yahoo.com - first to pay gets the item
001.JPG003.JPG004.JPG006.JPG

Last edited:
Back