New mazda 3 hatch owner

mazda3hatch

:
2013 mazda 3 I touring hatchback
Hi all. I just leased a 20113 pearl white mazda 3 hatch with dune interior with moonroof/Bose package.
My question is the mazda did not come with fog lights. Any after market kits out there for 2013 models yet?
Also does the yellow style or the bright white better for night driving?
Thanks John

2013 there should i believe, but you have the touring correct? did the GT's only come with fogs? yellow is better for foggy situations, get 6000k HIDS and youll be good and see alot better than halogens.

Thanks for the responses guys. I actually have the I touring model.
So the bright white fogs are better than the yellow for general everyday driving ... Correct?
I am a music guy so I had to have the Bose stereo :))

My 2 cents.....fogs dont do much...I put hids in my fogs on my 08 3...they are brighter and scatter to the sides more but honestly...fogs are borderline useless 99.9999993% of the time and are more for looks..same goes for the yellow hids (or color overlay). It's just what floats your boat and makes you happy.

Also when you open up your spare tire you'll see there's a big subwoofer mounted on top of your spare lol (at least there is on the hatch that I have).

Thanks for the comment. Mayb I will take them off my list of to do things. Funny ave not even taken delivery of my Zara yet and already ave a list of things to d. LOL

Back