New cx-7 owner

eternal_gamer

:
Mazda
Just introducing myself and my new CX-7. I was finally able to find the exact CX-7 I've been looking for, for quite sometime. I picked this one up from San Jose, but it originally came from New York, thankfully, not too much rust, only a little bit in the rear. Its a 2009 CX-7 Grand Touring AWD with 47k miles. It has brilliant black paint with black leather interior. Had a turbo replaced recently due to smoking constantly, so I don't have to worry about that for awhile. Only thing I am worried about is the timing chain and VVT issues some people encountered. This CX-7 runs pretty good but the only thing I hear is a clacking noise on cold start around the driver side rear of engine by turbo. Besides that. the car is awesome.

Also a little info about me, I have been on the rx7club.com forums for over 10+ years. Most of my experience is with Rotaries, but as a ASE Certified Master Technician, I am also well versed in many other cars throughout my career as a tech. So feel free to ask me questions if you have any, as I will also be asking questions to get to know this CX-7 and its MZR DISI Turbo engine a little more.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 630
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 620
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 633
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg