Mazda5 lowering kit (H&R springs, camber arms and strut bearings) - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mazda5 lowering kit (H&R springs, camber arms and strut bearings)

This is everything you need to lower your 2006 and later Mazda5. Springs and camber arms have been used in my 5 for approx 8 months. Strut mounts are NEW. Included in the kit is:

1) H&R spring set, PN 29152 - Mazda5 specific. Lowers approx 1.4" on the front, 1.3" on the rear.
2) SPC adjustable rear camber arms.
3) Dorman strut bearing and plate - Includes receipts from Advance auto parts for warranty if needed

Except for some tools, scraped knuckles and an alignment, this is all you need to lower your 5. Springs are designed specifically for the 5 and you will not have the rear end sag issue when trying to use springs for a 3. The camber arms will correct rear camber issues after the drop and the front strut bearings are guaranteed to fall apart when you try to disassemble the stock units.So now you have spares on hand because your local auto parts store will likely not stock them.

$300 for everything shipped in the US. If you really don't want the arms or strut mounts (bad choice) contact me to remove them and discuss an alternate price. I prefer Google Wallet / Payments and tend to avoid the PayPal ecosystem. If you still need to use PayPal then just add their 3% junk fees.

Enjoy. I did....

List Date: 4/28/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Mazda5 lowering kit (H&R springs, camber arms and strut bearings)
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Had some PM's calling dibs on these just before I posted the ad. I'm giving those users first option. If that falls through then these will get re-listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back