HiBoost Turbo Kit / DaveB / Custom Gauge Pod / Stock Parts and More

I am looking to sell many of the parts that I have either never installed or recently removed from my Protege5. All prices that say shipped are within the 48 Continental United States. I prefer to ship within this area but may make exception if item and situation allow. PM for shipping outside this area. Dibs are accepted. Make your dibs public in this thread and send me questions through PM if you wish. However, you must pay for the item within 48 hours or it will go to next person with the money. I will only accept PayPal. See list below:

HiBoost Turbo Kit SOLD

I have been running this kit since about the Spring of 2007. It has been rock-solid reliable for me. I have only run it on waste gate spring boost pressure (7psi) and have always let idle before shutting down. I have only used Mobil1 for oil. I never did get it tuned but enjoyed the extra oomph provided. The kit shows normal wear for about 32,000 miles of usage but is in good shape. I added the HKS SSQV BOV and another fan that did not come with the kit. Some bolts and other hardware may need to be purchased to finish installation on your vehicle as I had to reuse or lost some of the original hardware. Turbo (IHI VF22) has no noticeable shaft play.

NOTICE: one of the studs broke off in the exhaust manifold and will need to be drilled out. Also, I never received a proper fitting from Juan of HiBoost for the return oil line so I made one from Lowes work and have been running it ever since. I will include a PDF of instructions. PM with other questions.

Custom 3" Magnaflow P5 Exhaust SOLD

This is a custom 3" exhaust I had made for my P5 using all Magnaflow parts: muffler, resonator, and metallic core catalytic converter. The muffler and resonator will polish up. Construction is all stainless steel and replaces the midpipe and cat-back portions of the exhaust. I cannot guarantee that it will work for bolting up to a stock exhaust or your custom downpipe but is a very nice piece that cost me about $800 by the time all was finished and should be adaptable to most other exhausts if needed.

Mazda 626 Intake Manifold with EGR Pipe $75 + Shipping

No VTCS and the gasket will probably work fine. Only installed for about 10,000 miles if that. Much lighter than stock manifold.

626%20Mani1.JPG

626%20Mani2.JPG

626 EGR Pipe SOLD

Never used. Extra.

Custom Dual Gauge Pod SOLD

This is a custom gauge pod for fitting two gauges in the stock cluster area. This is a very nice piece and looks excellent with gauges mounted. I will send it out upon receiving your payment and your stock cluster surround in good condition first!

DaveB Brushed Aluminum Gauge Rings $80 Shipped

These are the real deal. They are not knock-offs and are a press in fit. No adhesive required. Picture of cluster above shows look while mounted.

Corksport Protege SS Braided Clutch Line SOLD

Never installed.

Gauge%20Cluster.JPG

Clutch%20-%20DaveB.JPG

Apexr1 Air Diverter Panel SOLD

Forces air into radiator and cleans up under hood appearance.

Autometer Ultralite Wideband 02 Gauge SOLD

This gauge is what they consider to be the "Pro" series now and is configurable. Looks great with silver face gauges and DaveB rings. Instructions included.

Autometer Ultralite Mechanical Vacuum/Boost Gauge SOLD

30vac-20boost. I no longer have the green light condom but the red one is installed. Instructions included.

MSP Pedals SOLD

New. Never installed.

Passenger Side P5 Tail Light $15 + Shipping SALE PENDING

Pass%20Tail.JPG

Miscellaneous Stock Parts Just Pay Shipping

Stock exhaust manifold, j-pipe, heat shields, clutch disk, pressure plate, flywheel, differential, 3rd & 5th gears, driver side tail with small hole. Some rust on all of it.

Misc.JPG

Paypal: bradicus18@gmail.com

Other FS thread: Click me

Last edited by a moderator:
Back