FS: Teenda H7 HID Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

azuelke

:
2003 Protege5 | Black>Yellow
What we have here is a Teenda 35w 5000k H7 HID kit. Brand new, never used... I literally just received these in the mail yesterday, but no longer need them since I did a retro-fit.

These were purched in this group buy. If you missed out, nows the chance to get a great set of HIDS for a great price.

$60 shipped to the contiguous states, others please PM me for a quote. Looking to get what I paid, plus shipping (that will cost $11, I will eat half of it).

IMAG0118.jpg

easy install??? not too experienced with install of headlights or much else for that matter...work on a 07 mz3???

The GB stated that the Lifetime Warranty is non-transferable. Any chance of lowering the price because of this?

This is sooooo very tempting.....

Do it! 5000k is just perfect... bright ass white with the littlest amount of blue. I loved mine from DDM, and these are much better quality.

easy install??? not too experienced with install of headlights or much else for that matter...work on a 07 mz3???

Just swap out the bulbs and plug everythign where it needs to go. So easy even a monkey could do it... which might be helpful with changing the passanger side bulb (rofl2)

If your 3 came with halogen bulbs, yes.

The GB stated that the Lifetime Warranty is non-transferable. Any chance of lowering the price because of this?

I'm already losing money by shipping these, so no. I wouldn't have a problem helping out if something should happen to go wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back