Finally after almost 4 years

Jez, what do you want a freaking photo album? what's it your looking for that you can't see? I've posted all the pics I have.

btw on the RSX tranny thing that was just a last ditch idea, should we not be able to upgrade the mazda tranny enough to handle the power I'm hoping to make in the furture. Adapting a RSX tranny to a Protege would be a very expensive and involved project...not just an adapter plate but ALOT of other stuff would have to be changed as well.

dude chill out K! i was just saying b/c everybody else wants to see pics of the car on the out side. I mean theres no need to get all exited

Take some more!! (thumb) Well.. maybe it's just that - we haven't really seen anything like that before.. with that exhaust mani and all that stuff that looks very different than what we're used to.. curiosity. (kissass)

Jez, what do you want a freaking photo album? what's it your looking for that you can't see? I've posted all the pics I have.

Well I haven't taken any pics of the outside of the car in awhile cause the car is rather dirty. We're still working on it. Just finished putting PAR 3rd and 4th gears, a quaiffe lsd, and a custom traction bar. Got it all back together and an engine oil leak popped up between the engine and tranny so tranny is coming back out to track down the leak (probably due an O'Reiley's rear main seal that a previous shop installed). Also the bumper mask is rather beat up with some ugly fiberglass repairs that I made (First time I've ever worked with fiberglass).

Back