FB Marketplace SD Nav Card

BushWickz

2021 CX-5 Reserve
Found a dude on FB marketplace selling CX-5 SD Card for 25 bucks + shipping and sent him a message about why it was so cheap when Med Center has it about 500 bucks. Probably a knock off card? Found another one for about 80 bucks. Is that alright?

25 is a good price and not unheard of. There were many for 30 bucks when I purchased mine in May. I don't think the price has anything to do with quality. The dealer wants 450 for one.

Found a dude on FB marketplace selling CX-5 SD Card for 25 bucks + shipping and sent him a message about why it was so cheap when Med Center has it about 500 bucks. Probably a knock off card? Found another one for about 80 bucks. Is that alright?
It's really hit or miss sometimes. My brother got a 3rd party one on Amazon which did not work & one on eBay which did for his Mazda 6.

I just bought a 30 dollar NAV card off of eBay and plugged into our new Miata. It loaded up perfectly and saved me 300 bucks.

Ebay may be safer than Fakebook because of the feedback system. One thing I know for sure is they only work once. So if it's already been coupled to a car, it's dead.

Here's what I bought.

EDIT: Also, one other thing to note...Mazda NAV sucks compared to google maps.

I paid $65 for mine at the end of 2018. It is mostly good for looking at the map and to Go Home. Trying to enter destinations on it is 2002 technology.

Back