CX-5 Radio DAB Reception

We got our CX-5 in late June this year. Very impressed except for a few niggles. The Radio DAB stations keep dropping out and I raised this at the 1000km check/service however I was told there was no defect and reception is not great in the Mandurah area. Strange that that the car I traded, a 2017 Hyundai i30 didnt have the problem in this area! I am keeping an ey on it as it has slightly improved. The other issue is tha we went to view our son's new house, which was still in build and the road didn't exist in the Mazda Navigator! It has been in build for over 2 years and that road is visible in TomTom and our phone and all others, yes it was there in the i30 Navigator too. Was going to call up about it, over 2 weeks ago, then we had another visit and Hey Presto....it's there! AND it now recognises my voice instead of "I/m Sorry etc" Anybody have similar experiences esp with DAB?

I find my 2022 has horrible FM reception.
When I raised the issue with my Service dept, the Manager let me know it's a characteristic of the vehicle as they've had many customers note the poor reception.

Definitely worse FM reception than my last 3 VW's or my wife's Outback in our immediate area.

Latest posts

Back