Chicago PLAYOFF Baseball Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just hope it goes 5 games cause i win lunch from this guy at work no matter who wins but id prefere the cubs

What is on them? Soriano striking out or Lee hitting into a double play or dempster walking the entire opposing team or our entire infield dropping baseballs?

i'm trying to remain optimistic about the cubs. i think with harden on the mound they have a chance of winning game 3 and at least avoiding a sweep. as for a game four with lilly, i don't know. if they can somehow win two and bring it back to chicago, it'd at least be an exciting series. if they pulled it out and won it i think i'd cry.

but goddamn they have played all angles like s***. dempster was an embarrassment, the infield was like a little league softball team and zambrano pitched without any support. i'm more pissed than i am disappointed. no team with that much talent and that record should come into the playoffs and piss it down the toilet like that. shameful.

i wish the white sox the best. the rays are going to be a tough customer.

time to move onto to hockey and football season i suppose. go bears, go hawks!

take a picture
chicago%202nd%20round.jpg

There they are. Will not be used. I hope ******* Ticketmaster is as fast giving my money back as they are taking it. Yeah right.

It was a good season for the Sox. They outdid what everyone thought they would and some unexpected pieces were really helpful. Quentin, Ramirez, Floyd and Danks. Danks and Floyd really made a great turnaround and I look forward to Ramirez and Quentin continuing to be awesome hitters and Ramirez and excellent defender for years to come. Begin countdown to April 6th, 2009. Royals @ White Sox. I can't wait.

i'm hoping to another good season from the cubs. for those that say there was no excuse to not be 1st this year, there is even less of an excuse next year. the brewers should be dismantled by all rights, and the rest of the teams in the division show less promise with the exception of maybe the cardinals.

i'm hoping to another good season from the cubs. for those that say there was no excuse to not be 1st this year, there is even less of an excuse next year. the brewers should be dismantled by all rights, and the rest of the teams in the division show less promise with the exception of maybe the cardinals.

Assuming management doesn't decide it's just another ripe moment to "rebuild"; maybe trading someone just before they get to their prime would be a good idea.....

i would be fine with sean marshall or bob howry going bye bye. buying fukudome a clue as to how baseball works here in america wouldn't hurt either. soriano is not the guy they need leading off either.

those tickets looked nice. id like to see reed johnson play more or at least get a chance at starting over fukudome. trade him for something.

no one will take fukudome at his pricetag. they'll do whatever they can to make him better, make the most out of his time there and send him on his way when his contract is up.

THE END

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G3Bqpb-o6EA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G3Bqpb-o6EA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back