2017~2024 Best Suspension Setup for CX-5?

What suspension setups do you think are best for 2022+ CX-5 turbo? i am looking to get some drop and better handling. so far i have got it down to:
Corksport lowering springs: my big concern with these and all lowering springs is murdering the shock life, and from what i know no one offers a set of shocks for the newer CX-5s
Coilovers: BC Racing does make a set for the 2017+ CX-5 but i have found no info on them anywhere and only seen them for sale on like one site
Air suspension: this is the wild card, custom air suspension could be pricey but also maybe a great way to get what i want for the car, concerned about reliability and price on air suspenion mainly

anyone else have a newer CX-5 turbo with some suspension mods? what do you have?

Bilistein has the B6 strut/shocks which ate a sport tuned shock that can be used. It's the only ones I've seen so far for 22+. I've seen a few people comment on using the BC coilover setup and seem pretty happy with it. But I have no idea what the longevity of the BC setup is so no idea if after 20k-40k miles the valving may go out the window and be crap. They can be rebuilt but you would be without a ride for about a month which is not an option for me or you would have to swap the stock setup back in temporarily. The CS spring and Bilistein option would run a$900 + install and the BC i think would be about $1600+ install. I am leaning towards the CS setup as I'm not interested much in dropping it more than 2"

Bilistein has the B6 strut/shocks which ate a sport tuned shock that can be used. It's the only ones I've seen so far for 22+. I've seen a few people comment on using the BC coilover setup and seem pretty happy with it. But I have no idea what the longevity of the BC setup is so no idea if after 20k-40k miles the valving may go out the window and be crap. They can be rebuilt but you would be without a ride for about a month which is not an option for me or you would have to swap the stock setup back in temporarily. The CS spring and Bilistein option would run a$900 + install and the BC i think would be about $1600+ install. I am leaning towards the CS setup as I'm not interested much in dropping it more than 2"
Do you have a website where i could purchase the b6s? I haven’t found them anywhere

full

Corksport+Bilstein... rips.

I second the Bilstein B6 front/rear suspension upgrade for my 2018 CX-5 Grand Touring (FWD). I did this a year ago and it's tight, but not harsh. It handles sharp bumps well and is not as floaty as the stock suspension. I believe it actually raised my ride height by 1/4 inch though. So, if appearance is your main concern look elsewhere. Even my wife and kiddos noticed the improvements and had no complaints.

Back