2016 and up CX-5 Service Manual

Lots of less than $20 PDF FSM options on eBay
I've never seen one that incudes anything for CX-5 gen 2 (even though many say they have it). But if anyone does have one that incudes gen 2, then please post a link to the source here for all to see.

Claims 17-21 but someone would need to take the leap to purchase and confirm

Claims 17-21 but someone would need to take the leap to purchase and confirm

A few years ago I tried a couple EBAYs that had basically the same description as the one you linked. Neither had anything for gen 2 NA/CD, and when I contacted the sellers, both of them immediately gave me a full refund, with no argument or questions asked. Not saying they're all like that, only that I was 2 for 2. I gave up on those and went directly to Mazda for what I've been using up to now. However, what @luklyz posted on this thread is definitely the right stuff - for CX-5 gen 2 anyway.

Hi,

I just completed a full engine replacement in my CX-9 2.5t (my post in CX-9 forum) and while looking for torque specs I found a service manual for the CX-5

here is a link https://mazdamanuals.com.au/wsm-secure/WSM/D9K4-1A-21B_Ver13/

Enjoy!!!!
Mazda cx-5 (KF)
M A Z D A
What is different about these?

One is D9P5-1A-22E_Ver7
The other is D9K4-1A-21B_Ver13

One thing I noticed is that D9K4-1A-21B does not have Mi-Drive or Mazda Connect. Maybe D9P5-1A-22E is newer.

Last edited:
What is different about these?

One is D9P5-1A-22E_Ver7
The other is D9K4-1A-21B_Ver13

One thing I noticed is that D9K4-1A-21B does not have Mi-Drive or Mazda Connect. Maybe D9P5-1A-22E is newer.
D9P5-1A-22E is 2021 to now
D9K4-1A-21B is 2017 to 2021

Keep in mind this is for Australia so models maybe different.
Also, you need to use Microsoft edge with Internet Explorer page view enable to access wiring, serice builtins, maintenance and more. If you use chome or any other browser you will be restricted to service manual.

IMG_2029.jpeg

You can also grab all the PDFs for your specific model year & market vehicle with a 24 hour pass for $29.95 at the official Mazda site

The online Australian manual opens fine on IOS Safari..

Last edited:
Back