2003.5 front lip and inserts - $295

OK. Long time coming, I've just been lazy...

I've got a 2003.5 front lip and inserts I pulled off of my old MSP (dealer I traded it in on my Subie OBXT didn't know any better). The reason it's stripped is because the paint friggin' fell off - I don't know why, I'm convinced the car was a lemon (although I hear that most MSP's are). Still loved that car though, definitely a labor of love. But I needed something that said, "I'm an outdoorsy family man, but I like to party too" - hence the Turbo Subaru wagon... Some say it also says about someone: "I'm a militant, raging bull-dyke" (they like the Subaru wagons too apparently)... But I digress...

I stripped most of the paint off with an air gun - most of the work involved with prepping for paint of your choice. You may notice some resdidual yellow duct tape: This is because it was there when I bought the car - most probably stuck there by the previous owner when the paint friggin' fell off. I will attempt to goof off the duct tape before it sells.

There are NO cracks - even under the duct tape. All mounting holes and mounting points are in very good condition. I have attached some pictures of some very minor scuffs on the underside (superficial and will definitely smooth out with some minor sanding and primer-filler when painting). There are no other nuts and bolts included with this (other than the ones already mounted in the lip behind the vent) - I imagine you could go to any hardware store and pick up some metric hardware easily.

Hope this will go to a new home - it's the last bastion of my bachelordom I've been holding onto, for sentimental reasons - a trophy if you will. I know these lips are super scarce (only 4000 MSP's in the US, and I imagine that at least half of those have been in some sort of testosterone-fueled fiery crash), so please don't nickel and dime me down on the price. I am a kind and generous God though, so will entertain serious offers. I will ship to you, but you will have to give me time to work out shipping - at least til Tuesday. I prefer local pickup though.

Attachments

• WP_20150524_18_59_06_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150524_18_59_06_Pro.jpg
    384.3 KB · Views: 439
  • WP_20150524_19_00_46_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150524_19_00_46_Pro.jpg
    514.3 KB · Views: 326
  • WP_20150524_19_00_58_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150524_19_00_58_Pro.jpg
    405.7 KB · Views: 272
Sorry for not updating. Pregger fianc and teething baby will take up all of one's free time... PM'd

PM's replied to. I am really reluctant to ship this thing because of the size. Local pick up get's priority.

greyhound is great for shipping big stuff. They've done great on lips and other stuff I have received. Packages don't look like they threw them under the bus, gets there timely and is not nearly as expensive as USPS, UPS or FEDEX.

Back