Newbie's Guide: Please Read Before Posting

jersey_emt

:
04 MSM #1089
Please Read Before Posting

First off, welcome to our Mazda forums! Before you begin posting, please read up about the issues with our Mazdaspeeds (MSPs) and feel free to post your info to introduce yourself to everyone. Please feel free to PM the moderator (Rush) at anytime with any concerns, or questions.

I bet it will take about half an hour to do all this. But if you do all the steps, I'm sure you will learn a LOT about the cars. Please do every 'step'. Thanks

STEP #1
First of all, we'd like to know how you found the forums. Did you find it on Yahoo search? Google? Did someone put a card on your car directing you here! Please let us know how you found us, they are great stories Tell us how you found us!

STEP #2
Find your production #! It's a limited car, why not find out what number you were?
2003 Mazdaspeeds (Spicy Orange and Black Mica only): Production Numbers for 2003 MSPs

2003.5 Mazdaspeeds (Yellow, Blue, Silver, Titanium only): Production Numbers for 2003.5 MSPs

STEP #3
If you don't think your car is fast enough or needs better parts, a few members have an aftermarket information database ready for you to learn about things that we have added to the Mazdaspeeds. Even if its just a turbo timer, its covered! Also, be sure to visit this area with the link below to read about how Mazda will treat you if you add performance parts and how it will effect your Mazda Warranty. Go here for this all!

STEP #4
Make use of the regional forums. We have regional forums for every US state and Canadian provinces and even other countries. Bond with local Mazda peeps, find out if meets are happening and discuss local issues! PLLLLLEASE use them, thats why we have them! Local Forums!!

STEP #5
Many of you are concerned with the compressor surge, or "turkey" that the Mazdaspeed exhibits. Here is a link to our How-To section that offers a solution to this issue.
How-To: Kill your turkey

STEP #6
Now that youve got yourself acquainted with the Mazda Forums community, take some time to ask yourself what questions do I have about my car, and other peoples cars? It's very likely you're going to want to know what other people are doing, whose racing what, whose doing what mods, etc, and where are they buying parts. Great! Step 7 is from the time you 1st visit, and every other time you come to the forums. It's called
the search button

Several members join and have tons of questions, and if they read about something weren't sure on, their first instinct is to create a new thread on it asking for info. Heres the kicker, the info is already here, and you just have to dig it up! Many members have found so many helpful threads buried for months that are pertinent to my issue, from how to install a boost controller, or why someone blew their motor up. Check it out.

Plus the less threads the better, since it can get a bit cluttered, and it makes it harder for everyone to find what theyre looking for.

Enjoy the forums, and utilize this excellent resource!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back