Clear Foglight

P2K

:
DBA-BK3P
Clear Foglights

I bought these from JC Whitney. It took me forever to find ones that were affordable and were in good taste. I first bought the amber ones, they are listed as foglights. They weren't the ones I wanted, I wanted clear. JC Whitney explained what happened. The only ones that come in clear are the driving lights. So I got those and couldn't be happier.

The best thing about them is they sell for $29.99 and they have replaceable lenses that sell for $4.99. Unbelievable? Go to they're web site and look up driving/fog lights. They're made by a company called Eagle Eye.

fac668dd.jpg

Fog Light
fac668e4.jpg

fac668e1.jpg

Driving Light
fac668da.jpg

fac668d8.jpg

Last edited:
The clear ones do look better. I have them on right now and will have the ambers as a backup. I might not need the ambers since I already bought replacement clear lenses, just in case. But I'll still hold on to them. The only thing about these, the driving and fog both have the same beam pattern. The fogs aren't even fogs at all IMO. They have the same beam pattern as the driving lights. Straight out, not to the sides.

Can't you just take the fog lights and put clear lens on it?

Cause the lens look the same, so I assume it must be the metallic reflector that must differ from one to the other.

very nice. i have never seen your car around when i've been to SAV though. i'll have to tell my bro to look for it.

what part of texas are you from? my bro has a black 2k1 civic on 15" black rota slipstreams w/ texas plates and dark tint.

SedanMan said:
Can't you just take the fog lights and put clear lens on it?

Cause the lens look the same, so I assume it must be the metallic reflector that must differ from one to the other.
Yeah, it can be done. The lenses are the same, just different in color. The housings are what differentiates driving and fog. They are in fact the same housing so I don't know what JC Whitney is talking about. I say ones an amber driving and the other is a clear driving.

mx3ownzj00 said:
very nice. i have never seen your car around when i've been to SAV though. i'll have to tell my bro to look for it.

what part of texas are you from? my bro has a black 2k1 civic on 15" black rota slipstreams w/ texas plates and dark tint.
Next time you're in town, come to the Wal-Mart parking lot across from Ogelthorpe Mall on any Saturday night at 9pm and I'll be there with a gang of cars. We usually go to River St. and hang out then go street racing afterwards, every weekend. I'm originally from Atlanta, I bought the car in TX. If your bro rides down Abercorn, he'll see me. That's the road I'm on everyday.

Back