Hampton Roads Mazda Meet Sept 18th

skatethesea

:
2010 Speed 3
Okay folks,

Time to put a little pep into this community. I will be hosting a meet at a local Starbucks on the 18th of September at 9am at the Starbucks on the corner of Lynnehaven and Princess Anne. Its right next to the WalMart and across from the Home Depot on Princess Anne/Lynnehaven. Post up if you can make it so I can start a roster. Would like to see a couple people make this one. So come out for coffee and some laughs and maybe even a little car talk.

IN:
1. Skatethesea (me!)
2. 2009Speed3GT
3. Speed 3 Tree
4. Jonespm
5. Sigmabond
6. jonridin hi
7. Red 4Door

Fence:
1. J_Naoto
2. manny
3. Akaveli
4. Vamyrate

Last edited:
On the fence, gotta make sure that I'll be in Va Beach but I'm pretty sure that I will.

Im actually impressed with the quick responses. I hope this community can get together more often if this works out.

I'm not sure what my schedule will look like on the 18th but if I'm free I'll go.

Im actually impressed with the quick responses. I hope this community can get together more often if this works out.

Def need more meets around here.

UPDATE for you Joe: I am going for sure, its official as of today as long as they dont give me a watch.

Ah depends on the situation, let you know closer to then, see if I can sneak away from my girl for a Saturday night

You wouldn't have to sneak away one night. The meet starts at 9AM in the morning.

Ah it does say AM in that case I'll more than likely be there, Show off my new speed6 wheels. I work till 130 but shouldn't be too hard getting up. Anyone have an idea the length or playing it by ear?

Last edited:
Playing it by ear. I wouldnt doubt it going til at least 1030. Our S2000 meets go almost tile noon sometimes and even later if we decide to do lunch. I would like to see if we can get a few pics while we are there also. I just got new photo editing software! WOOT!

it is lookign promising. but just to let you know, my fianc has to work the 18th so my son would be coming with me

if i'm in the area i might show up, but i will be in my truck. my RX8 is still dead.

vampyrate, just noticed you were in Ashburn. thats where i am now, at my girlfriends place.

Back