FS: 4 Mazdaspeed6 OEM Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

event

For sale is four OEM Mazdaspeed6 wheels. These are 18x7, +55 offset, and 5x114.3 bolt pattern. They've been on the car for ~36,000 miles. They've seen better days, but only 1 wheel has significant curb rash (I took pictures of the major blemishes). There is some pitting in many of the crevices, however. They are true, and were perfectly balanced when I had them unmounted. These would be great for refinishing or winters. I'm selling them because I bought RX-8 wheels and was originally going to be refinishing these black/gunmetal and using them for winter tires, but I decided to go the All-season route. No more need for these.

$220 obo
, shipping would probably be $80 but I REALLY would prefer not to ship them... willing to drive 30 miles one way to meet up (will go further for gas money). I'm in the St Louis Metro East area, zip 62220.

Trades considered, looking for RMM, TMIC, Dashhawk, dual Catback... we might be able to work something out

Pictures: http://kevinr6287.imgur.com/fs_4_oem_mazdaspeed6_wheels/AXgzk

(click on image for gallery... full size of this image for sign visibility is here: http://i.imgur.com/AXgzk.jpg)

Last edited:
o man nvm then glws...let me know if ur willing to ship at a cheaper price...btw one of ur wheels has lotsa curb rash on it.

uh thats a damn good price as is kid.
if i wasnt so poor now, id buy em in a heartbeat.

i can think of many uses for em.

uh thats a damn good price as is kid.
if i wasnt so poor now, id buy em in a heartbeat.

i can think of many uses for em.

yea i know but i dnt think ill powdercoat them for awhile if i buy them...likely sand it and paint it myself and just leave it there until i need to change tires...if ur willing to give it up for 300 shipped let me know...

o man nvm then glws...let me know if ur willing to ship at a cheaper price...btw one of ur wheels has lotsa curb rash on it.

holy s*** really? NOOOOOO

event said:
for sale is four oem mazdaspeed6 wheels. These are 18x7, +55 offset, and 5x114.3 bolt pattern. They've been on the car for ~36,000 miles. They've seen better days, but only 1 wheel has significant curb rash (i took pictures of the major blemishes). There is some pitting in many of the crevices, however. They are true, and were perfectly balanced when i had them unmounted. These would be great for refinishing or winters. I'm selling them because i bought rx-8 wheels and was originally going to be refinishing these black/gunmetal and using them for winter tires, but i decided to go the all-season route. No more need for these.

READ people....

Dudes, this post is from 2010. The user has not signed on since 2011. I doubt they are still available or that the user is still even around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back