Objective 200whp... what should I do?

Arsenic06

I want 200 whp on my MSP,

For now I have autometer boost gauge, aem wideband, corksport CAI, a Turbosmart Kompact BOV and just ordered a FMIC.

What do i need next?

Exhaust and SS AFC + Boost controller?
What else?? Please help me on this one
I want something reliable and dont want to blow my engine, reliability is REALLY important as it's my daily driver.

Last edited:
afc, exhaust, 10 psi. for exhaust i would recommend corksport or vibrant. 1 step colder plugs would be a good idea at this point as well. watch those afr's and you should be good to go.

I want 200 whp on my MSP,

For now I have autometer boost gauge, aem wideband, corksport CAI, a Turbosmart Kompact BOV and just ordered a FMIC.

What do i need next?

Exhaust and SS AFC + Boost controller?
What else?? Please help me on this one
I want something reliable and dont want to blow my engine, reliability is REALLY important as it's my daily driver.

your forgetting a fmic. i doubt the smic is good for 10 pounds.

afc, exhaust, 10 psi. for exhaust i would recommend corksport or vibrant. 1 step colder plugs would be a good idea at this point as well. watch those afr's and you should be good to go.

Yep, I/E/FMIC/AFC/10psi, usually a good combo for about 200whp.

You don't even need 10 psi... Get like 7-8. It's all you need.

Don't know bout' that. I have full bolt-ons, minus the intake mani, plus running straight aclohol and a stand alone, and I really don't think my car is at 200whp at 6.5psi. We'll be dynoing it here soon to establish a baseline for my next string of mods. So we'll see.

But with the mods I already have + exhaust + AFC... how much will I be putting to the ground on stock boost?

One dude told me it's possible to achieve 215whp on 8 psi

you never know, people have gotten results all over the board with these cars. 215 at 8psi would be difficult i think. with a few more bolt on's maybe.

I dynoed 212 with fmic, sri, catted 2.5 inch jpipe, thermal catback, jdm sam mail tuned unichip and 8psi. with a proper dyno tune(since my car STILL gets pig rich at WOT) im sure theres a few more ponies in there

scratch that, that was torque. it was 210 and closer to 9psi
24511_411576626286_500746286_5623914_4631339_n.jpg

make sure that when you dyno, it's on a mustang dyno; it's much more accurate for real-world conditions.

Latest posts

Back