North Eastern MD. Meet n Greet

Bertnell

How many of you that live in PG, AA, Howard, Baltimore, or where ever in MD, would be interested n meeting at a mall or McDonalds, on a saturday once or twice a month? Just to check each othters cars out get a bite and scare the locals lol. Nothing formal, just show up and chill for a couple hours. It could be centrally located like Arundel mills or it could change each time one time north one time south whatever. I just like checking out our cars. I see you all on the road evryday, we give each other the R'ssss and then keep rolling. Let me know. We could pick a date and a place based on your locations so leave your county or city at least.

I would deffinatly be interested. I'm all the way up here in ceciltucky though lol. But I don't mind doin some drivin to meet some of you cool cats!

Im in Northern VA, and have family in Bmore Co. and AA, So id be down driving up 1-2x amonth for the evening. Im about 45-60mins from AA County.

ok guys thanks follow the thread and when we get about twent or so will pick a place together thats hopefully in the middle for everyone. i like to make this a once or twice a month thing in different dc/va/md spots.

Sounds interesting. I'd be down for a cruise, especially now that we are getting into nicer weather. How about we do a full circuit of the capital beltway or the Baltimore beltway?

Sounds interesting. I'd be down for a cruise, especially now that we are getting into nicer weather. How about we do a full circuit of the capital beltway or the Baltimore beltway?

WEe can do whatever we want cruise, go to Kings dominion, hersey park or OC MD/VA. First we have to gert together for a few meets on a saturday afternoon/evening. Then we can see who really interested in do more. SO once we get about trwenty or so folks we will pick a meet spot so we can put eyes on and then plan the next event. We can show are Mazda pride and how we do it in the MD/DC/VA area.

We got a long weekend coming up we can meet on Saturday or Sunday. how bout Arundel Mills parking lot. By entrance near Burlington. Theres lots of parking there, tour buses always pull up in the extra parking there. What do you all think?

If Va drivers are coming for sure we can do a northern spot near the beggining of 270. Wilson bridge is really far for those who live in northern MD near PA and Wva. We could meet at Montgomery Mall Parking Lot I'll look up parking area to find a meet spot. Its right of Democracy Blvd. 1st exit on 270 coming from Va. I trying to keep it near a mall so everyone can get food and drinks while we meet.

Yeah I know there are a couple of people that live in Cecil/harford county that would come so don't go too far south!

Yeah I know there are a couple of people that live in Cecil/harford county that would come so don't go too far south!

True Mazda owners will drive anywhere, its the passion of the car and the road, and the luxury of driving a mazda (cabpatch)

Just pulling ya'lls hair. Plus keep in mind its a holiday weekend, traffic might be a bear.

True Mazda owners will drive anywhere, its the passion of the car and the road, and the luxury of driving a mazda (cabpatch)

Just pulling ya'lls hair. Plus keep in mind its a holiday weekend, traffic might be a bear.

Yeah Friday night into early saturday will be the travel peak. Then Monday evening. So I am thinking Saturday afternoon around 3pm. If this is a good date let me know So I can look up the parking lot for a meet place.

Latest posts

Back