FS: TWM SS/Knob, CS inserts, ipod adapters

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
11 MS3 Sport
Spring Cleaning time? I guess so. Here's what I got:

All prices are advertised shipped. Paypal only.

TWM Short Shifter for 2007-2009 1st Gen MAZDASPEED3 and TWM Engraved A6 Leopard Weighted Shift Knob in Gun Blue SOLD

Corksport Rear Motor Mount Inserts for 2007-2009 1st Gen MAZDASPEED3SOLD
These actually work quite well for someone who wants a completely stock looking mount, with the added stiffness. Made a world of a difference for shifting, but I eventually was ready for the vibes. I only had these on the car for 3 months exactly. They're basically brand new.

NEO iPod Adapter kit for Mazdas
I can vouch that this kit works with MS6's and CX7's. I bought it off my buddy because he decided to do Sirius instead, and my gf's 08 CX7 does not have AUX in. We had it installed for 1 month, and she probably used it for 1 day. Disappointing. So I uninstalled it and it's just been sitting pretty in my tool box.

$125 shipped
DSC01922.jpg

MAZDA iPod Integration Module for Mazdas
This was given to me by my salesperson when a MS6 lease turn-in was inspected with a fine-tooth-comb. When the buyer was asked if he wanted the module, he declined. I was going to use this in my car with BOSE (i've heard it works fantastic with 08.5 BOSE with MP3 Support head units - with full controls on the steering wheel and screen of albums/artists/etc.). But I never carry my iPod, and I refuse to spend another $150 on a switching harness so I can maintain AUX and iPod integration.

$100 shipped
DSC01924.jpg

DSC01925.jpg

Last edited:
hi. i guess you wouldn't you know if the oem ipod integration unit displays names on the lcd in '08 models (vs. '08.5)? if it did i'd take it.

First post updated. I will not have access to a computer till during normal office hours tomorrow (3/17). I will respond to all PM's in order of time received.

Inserts are sold, sorry. Received payment from a member on MSF earlier today. Didn't have access to a computer till now.

Guess ipod adapter will not work for Protege? In the other thread you posted, there is a link to reference sheet and Protege not listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back