FS: STOCK ms3 suspension approx 15K miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
:
2001 Mazda MP3
Took these off last may when i put on my BC's. Asking $450 plus shipping for all of it.
CIMG5249.JPG

CIMG5250.JPG

CIMG5251.JPG

Last edited:
bump means he is posting to put his topic back at the top of the index page, which is essentially what you did and i just did by posting here as well :)

Does anyone know the specs on these? I hate to be the one asking stupid questions, but can someone weigh in on how these compare to the stock setup in an '04 hatch? Can they be swapped into an '04 hatch (2.3L)? Are they any lower than my current stock setup? Are the gains in handling performance noticable?

from what i understand it will be a little bit stiffer, not sure how much lower than the stock 3 suspension, maybe an inch or so

From what I can gather, about 10mm lower and a little stiffer, but if this will swap right in (can anybody confirm), then $400 is a good deal.

Actually, I'm in Canada. Kippens, NL A2N 3P1. let me know the shipping cost and I'll mull it over.

Mazda's original published specs on the MS3's stock suspension was 10mm lower and 30% increase in spring rates over the stock MZ3. There was a difference in the strut assemblies as well but that escapes me.

GLWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back