200 Lap Team Endurance Race

vtakk

:
MPS3
Folks, let's go and have fun! More ppl -> less cost -> more fun!

Anyone?

200 Lap Team Endurance Race – Sunday, January 31 – Buffalo Grove

Racing starts with a 20 minute Timed Qualifying Session to allow all of your drivers to warm up for the race and to qualify for the Team’s place on the starting grid. At the end of the timed practice session, karts will be arranged in qualifying order and the last driver to qualify will start the race. During the 200 laps of racing teams made up of 2-6 drivers will be required to make 5 driver changes and even a fuel stop!

Time: 5pm (arrival & check-in)

Classes: Pro/Clubman or Heavy/Lightweight

Cost: $300 per team

Last edited:
I just talked to Brian and it looks like he already got few Teams aligned. It does promise a good fight like the last time.

I really hope more ppl would be willing to join getting closer to the end of the week.

By now we have 3 ppl comming:

1) Roman P
2) Roman K
3) Alex M
4) Anna [if we have 6 ppl]

we need two more to get the party started. Anyone?

we have 4 ppl lined up for tomorrow's event.
I will try to recruit one more tonight so with Anna we will have 6 ppl total.

Anna, do you still feel like comming even with 4 + you? If you do let me know - we will end up paying 60 each

AH! sorry Roman #1. I forgot to check this thread after I left work on friday. Did you guys end up going?

AH! sorry Roman #1. I forgot to check this thread after I left work on friday. Did you guys end up going?
np. Yeah we did but we sucked lol
Team races are about consistency and having all the team members at least somehow quick around corners..

maybe next time we will get back together and have solid team

Back