:
2009 CPW MS3 Sport
FLIER2010small.png

Link to the Main Thread:
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123765005

Link to Facebook Event Page:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/ical/event.php?eid=275924750628

WHAT:
Orange County Choppers: All Mazda Meet and IL/ProtegeGarage Crew Road Trip!

Don't forget to register!
http://meetregistration.com/occ/

Unfortunately, due to operating costs we are forced to charge $5/mazda. $5 will include a goodie bag and 5 free raffle tickets.

Roll in time 10am
Meet will go on till whenever.

This has become an official Orange County Choppers event so there is the posibility for international TV time!

WHEN:
Leaving for NY: June 3rd or June 4th (depending on caravan group)
DAY OF MEET: June 5th
Leaving for IL: June 6th (driving straight back home!)

WHERE:
OCC
14 Cross Roads Court
Newbugh, NY 12542
(845)522-5237

<SMALL>Caravan Details: BRING RADIOS!</SMALL>
<SMALL></SMALL>
Hardcore Group: Everyone up North meet at the Lake Forest Oasis at Midnight. From there we’ll shoot down 94 to the Hinsdale Oasis and pick up old man Pete (should arrive there around 1:00 AM). After that, it’s straight to NY. If we arrive on time, we should have a couple of hours to nap and then there will be pre-meet at Sonic if people are up for it.
1. Anna-chan (Anna)
2. Aricjm15 (Aric)
3. Fenrir (Joel)
4. Ecahanin23 (Eric)
5. Rbovee (Ryan)
6. Iquanaboy (Pete
7. Caffein8d (Mike)

Overnight Group: Drive. Stop @ Hotel. Drive more to NY!
1. CaptainKRM (Ken)
2. Lord Zath (Steve
3. Redrocketz (Zach)
4. Mazdaboysp23 (Jimmy + Ronnie)
5. S2000Guy (Mike + Dad)

Hotels:
1. Hilton Garden Inn
15 Crossroads Court
Newburgh, NY 12250
(845)567-9500
Located with in feet of OCC
Rate for the OCC meet for the hilton will be $130. Just let them know you want the OCC rate

2. Howard Johnson
95 Route 17k
Newburgh, NY 12250-5098
Just down the road. This is were most of us are staying.

3.Days INN
915 Union Avenue
Newburgh, NY 12550
(845) 564-7550

<SMALL>Car Wash:</SMALL>
<SMALL></SMALL>
<SMALL>
There are plenty of places you can wash.
Newburgh Autospa 86 Route 17K, Newburgh, NY is 1/8 mile from OCC and is giving 10% off washes Just tell them you're there for the OCC Mazda event. I get my car washed there.
There are also 2 touchless places at a Mobil on rt 300 just north of OCC and a Hess On rt 300 Just south of OCC
There are also a few self washes, Spray BAYS.
Wash N' Glo
119 Old South Plank Road, Newburgh, NY

not sure what the name is
928 Little Britain Rd, New Windsor, NY

This one I recommend because it's got air guns to dry your car off
Foam and wash
New York 94 & Temple Hill Rd
Vails Gate, NY 12584

And just for fun:
</SMALL>

Last edited:
I will do my best to make it. I will have to be "sick" that weekend if I go. Also I will probably do the straight through group cause I wanna be hard core like Justin.

No Paul Jr/Mickey, no care. LOL

Like I could go anyways! DIAPER DUTY: SUMMER 2010

then you really need to go so you get some sanity back! Plus like Anna said earlier it's the overall experience that makes it so worthwhile. Mine was getting home around 3(thanks to Aric's car) and then having to try and work that morning.

Last edited:
then you really need to go so you get some sanity back! Plus like Anna said earlier it's the overall experience that makes it so worthwhile. Mine was getting home around 3(thanks to Aric's car) and then having to try and work that morning.

you are a champion among men

If you knew the real story behind why they're not here you wouldn't want to see them. But you nailed it on the head...Diaper duty

it's crazy! i've been watching the shows lately but i'm sure there is a hell of a lot more going on than they put out there.

here is the hotel situation:

Option # 1 -- There is a really nice hotel literally 300 feet away from OCC. There rates there will probably run about $100.00+ a night. It may be a little pricey but Storm let us park our vehicles in the parking garage at OCC the last time we were there which was a plus. I'll see if this would possibly be available again but otherwise, no big deal.

Hilton Garden Inn
15 Crossroads Court
Newburgh, NY 12550

Get Directions
(845) 567-9500

Option # 2 -- There is another hotel just down the street that is nice also.

Days INN
915 Union Avenue
Newburgh, NY 12550

Get Directions
(845) 564-7550

There are other hotels in the nearby area but I have been told they are sub par and not as nice. I will call and get pricing and see if we can get a deal for booking a bunch of rooms in advance. According to the group that has confirmed on Facebook we have about 15 people going give or take a random significant other.

Now, I have no problem getting a block of rooms reserved for us. Obviously, once we get there, you guys can pay for your rooms separately. However, I'll probably require $50.00 in advance as down payment in the event that something comes up and I get a people canceling on me at the last minute (which always happens) so that way it's compensation so the rest of us don't get screwed out of our discount.

None of this has to be decided upon now. However, the earlier that we book the less expensive it will be. If people have other ideas please bring them forth.

Last edited:
here is the hotel situation:

Option # 1 -- There is a really nice hotel literally 300 feet away from OCC. There rates there will probably run about $100.00+ a night. It may be a little pricey but Storm let us park our vehicles in the parking garage at OCC the last time we were there which was a plus. I'll see if this would possibly be available again but otherwise, no big deal.

Hilton Garden Inn
15 Crossroads Court
Newburgh, NY 12550

Get Directions
(845) 567-9500

Option # 2 -- There is another hotel just down the street that is nice also.

Days INN
915 Union Avenue
Newburgh, NY 12550

Get Directions
(845) 564-7550

There are other hotels in the nearby area but I have been told they are sub par and not as nice. I will call and get pricing and see if we can get a deal for booking a bunch of rooms in advance. According to the group that has confirmed on Facebook we have about 15 people going give or take a random significant other.

Now, I have no problem getting a block of rooms reserved for us. Obviously, once we get there, you guys can pay for your rooms separately. However, I'll probably require $50.00 in advance as down payment in the event that something comes up and I get a people canceling on me at the last minute (which always happens) so that way it's compensation so the rest of us don't get screwed out of our discount.

None of this has to be decided upon now. However, the earlier that we book the less expensive it will be. If people have other ideas please bring them forth.

Let me know before you book hotels, I can send you a link to any of the Holiday Inn (and associates) friends and family rates.

Back