200 miles through the heart of Vermont

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
92 & 16 Meyatas
Who would be interested in a spring (april) 2 day top down (for those that can put the top down) ride along Vermonts route 100. This has to be one of the most senic and fun roads in NE. Lots of places to visit, shops, green mountain forest, restaurants, Ben and Jerry's ice cream tour?????(blah)
The only issue, for some of us, is getting away a weekend in april and may (LRP)...of course family/friends/wifes/husbands....whom ever are invited.
Maybe we can have a feb. dinner meet to layout the details?

Wow, thinking way ahead are we? I think it would be awesome! A family event for sure. Maybe find a place to camp, such as cabins.

I have not been on RT.100 but when I lived in North Adams I had a friend that lived in Bennington so I made many trips up and down the mountains on RT.7. Of course this was long ago in my little 85' Hyundai.

Let's get it going! Feb dinner meet sounds good! Maybe a birthday meet? My B-day is the 26th!

That is a really good idea! Rt 9 out there is a fun road too. ^^ Tony, my wife's birthday is the 25th!

Great idea Mark. I think my wife will enjoy something like this too.
Let me pass this on to her and find out what she thinks about it.

I think I could convince Amanda to go. I've got plenty of camping gear. Most VT state campgrounds have shower facilites.

I've been on many parts of Route 100 from my years of skiing but i have never gone the whole distance.

I'm interested, but I will have to see how things pan out the closer the date gets.

This is going to be a loooong line of mazdas driving up and down VT (yippy)

Heh! Have you looked at the photo galleries? This photo only shows half the cars. Lol

PICT2110.jpg

Back