Miata Roll Call

Possibly. The body shop was hunting for one. No idea if they ever found one. They'll be finishing that part of the repair when they find one.

It would have been nice to have on the drive to Daytona. Not for the temperature, but to keep the glass from fogging.

biggest reason i have mine is when it's raining to keep the car from fogging up

that and sitting in bumper to bumper traffic in the middle of summer

It would have been nice to have on the drive to Daytona. Not for the temperature, but to keep the glass from fogging.

I bet, with 2 sweaty mans like you and Levi in there, it could get pretty steamy at the rest stops 0.o

(outie)

welcome welcome!!

I sold my CBR 600 as well

but i can't complain, i can put the top up and turn on the A/C now instead of pulling off the road and throwing on rain gear only to go 2 miles up the road and have it sunny again

I still have a Harley to ride... so I can't complain really. I will miss the sport bike though. I might sell the Harley in the next couple years and get a Concours14, best of both worlds... hard bags, but tilted more to the sport bike side of things. A do-all bike.

Hey all,

Nick checking in from Charlotte, NC. I acquired my 90' Miata through a friend's mom who thought "I needed a new sports car that needed a little TLC." So I went out to San Diego and picked her up sight unseen and drove back to North Carolina.

I changed the wheels when I got back to CLT due to the originals being bent. Really bent. In hindsight I should have brought along some tools, to adjust things, like the headlights. Lesson learned. haha

Attachments

• IMG_3696.jpg
    IMG_3696.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_3473.jpg
    IMG_3473.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 186
Welcome aboard man! That's one helluva journey with a sight unseen car. haha.

Just adding my car to this thread 1999 10AE miata with quite a few mods

6.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

went from MSP 1421 to 10AE 2142

Last edited:
This is my first post on this forum, so hello everyone! Here's my '91 Miata. My wife bought this car new when we were dating in '91. It's still in the family. Going from a daily driver/work commuter, to a weekend country road cruiser, to an active autocrosser and occasional track lapper... it's played in a lot of different arenas. From stock to turbocharged to a stroked 331 Ford V8, and a ton of other mods; it's been a fun car to play with for years.

IMG_0095.JPG

IMG_0652a.JPG

IMG_0679a.JPG

This is my first post on this forum, so hello everyone! Here's my '91 Miata. My wife bought this car new when we were dating in '91. It's still in the family. Going from a daily driver/work commuter, to a weekend country road cruiser, to an active autocrosser and occasional track lapper... it's played in a lot of different arenas. From stock to turbocharged to a stroked 331 Ford V8, and a ton of other mods; it's been a fun car to play with for years.

Welcome, leebo. That is a fantastic Miata you have there and one has to love it's history. Very cool!

I've always been a fan of the RB bumpers...and V8s. :D.

IMG_0095.JPG

IMG_0652a.JPG

IMG_0679a.JPG

How I hate front license plates. The placement on the MSM is right in front of what little intercooler it has.

Very pretty car though. :)
welecome aboard and WOW...i love your car...not realy into the v8 in miata thing, but you have done it right for sure!! give us some spec's please....

How I hate front license plates. The placement on the MSM is right in front of what little intercooler it has.

Very pretty car though. :)

hey, don't be hatin on the little IC..:D..i have a nice after market ready to go in...that plate by the way is on a bracket that swings up as you drive...you don't even see at 30+ mph...so i'm kinda legal?? thanks for the pretty comment!! ;) she's a work in progress!

that plate by the way is on a bracket that swings up as you drive...you don't even see at 30+ mph...so i'm kinda legal??
(five-0)
What do you mean I have no front plate officer?
[officer goes and checks]
(uhm)
"Have a nice day sir"
lol

That's just wrong on so many levels...

And right on so many more :D I love it. The car looks really good with that big air cleaner up top, and I love how long it's been in the family. Welcome to the forum :)

Welcome aboard leebo! Like the other guys have said... I'm not quick to put a V8 in a Miata, but I like what you've got there. Very cool!

That being said... someone on this forum likes to call my Miata a muscle car. Not going to name any names *cough*liquid_ag*cough

Back