Mazdas247.com OFFICIAL Addiction Thread!

racerx43269

:
2002 mazda protege 5
Hey my fellow mazda lovers ( and haters )
I am EDITING this post from just being a Mazdas 247.com addiction thread to a mazda addiction thread.. YES we love mazdas247... but we also love and share a common hatered to our beloved proteges'.. or rather their original creator... damn learning ecu's.. anyways introductions
I am josh... also known as racerx43269,
currently stationed in kansas... ( the asshole of the united states... its square in the middle... and mountians on both sides. LOL ) I am in college full time doing a double major, mechanical engineering and criminal justice iwth a twist of Sci to it. I work full time on helicopters, and car audio, as well as spend my free time modding my mazda and on here...

please. I am addicted to my mazda.. i hate it and love it.. its an amazing car when it is running right and not turbo'd and it is a monster when it is turbo'd.. mazda247 is also part of my addiction. There is a huge ammount of information here to be sought out about these cars and the engineering of them and cross engineering of them for performance upgrades..

Last edited:
the thing is that it is protege 5 forum not the whole forum.

I cant say im an addict but i come here daily. One of the reason am not so addicted is because the forum is really not looking good. At least they could have made some good design or stg but it seems like a generic forum.

Also, i think there is a lot of under section and its kind of complicated some times.

Josh (Racerx43269)...You Sir, are kick ass...You've made my day...Thank you very much for your kind feedback...It's awesome to know that you're having a great time on the forums...I strive to make the Mazda Forums Community enjoyable for everyone, so threads like this are a ray of sunshine...Thank you once again and of course a BIG THANK YOU to my fellow Moderators and Admins for helping to make this Community such a special place! (2thumbs)

Ps...Thread title spruced up and moved to the Website Help & Feedback forum...:)

Not a problem.. it makes me happy to atleast know that some where here on this forum I Have a spot to ask questions to a vast amount of people and usually with in a very quick time frame get an answer... I'm Glad that I could start something that brought some sunshine to this forum.. :)

Yup im addicted. Im on here at least 4-5 hours a day. Not as many people post on the weekends so exclude the weekends. For the most part I love M247. I have M247 vinyl all over my car and helmet.

here is some pics.
photo-21.jpg

photo9.jpg

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a82/lancerevil/?action=view&current=IMG_0047.jpg
IMG_2021.jpg

dsc_4320.jpg

IMG_2195.jpg

I love this place!

Thats why the next car I get has to be a Mazda. Plus Im sponsored by Mazdaspeed Motorsports. MAZDAS~!

I'm a 247 addict myself. 11 months and change and look at my post count. Hey it's a better addition than smoking crack. Only slightly though... :D

You guys ROCK (rockon)...Can't thank all of you enough for your support of the Community...Love the pics...Talk about BADASS!

dsc_4320.jpg

I too am an addict, even though I dont post much, am on the site for at least 3hrs a day!

The time difference is a bit of a bummer though, but can always catch up on threads I have missed via what I have subbed :D

M247 rocks!

well i have been tryingto figure out how i have been a member for over a year and i have say... almost 500 posts... a gazillion PMS but.. not that many posts... where as nate, wagonbacker.... people like that have 13,000 or more.... that is INSANE..... but i am still an addict...

loved this place from day one.

have meet some awesome people through here that i would have otherwise missed, hell, found my current residence here lol

I visit my forums (like 5-6) a few times randomly through the day. this forum has pretty good activity. I spend most of my time @ the M5 section, but occasionally stumble into one of the other sections for laughs.
I used to be very active at a MPV forum, which claims to have a M5 sub forum, but its dead. way much better over here!
and I follow Antoine on twitter, so he keeps me up to date on stuff.

I am addicted, i check it at work all the time (when my boss is on his camaro forum lol) and i have all the subscribed threads e-mailed to my blackberry so i can check them and reply right that second. I watch movies with the laptop so i can just sit here and presh refres (dance)

I am addicted, i check it at work all the time (when my boss is on his camaro forum lol) and i have all the subscribed threads e-mailed to my blackberry so i can check them and reply right that second. I watch movies with the laptop so i can just sit here and presh refres (dance)

sneaky sneaky.... i even check it from my phone.. lol

the thing is that it is protege 5 forum not the whole forum.

I cant say im an addict but i come here daily. One of the reason am not so addicted is because the forum is really not looking good. At least they could have made some good design or stg but it seems like a generic forum.

Also, i think there is a lot of under section and its kind of complicated some times.

although this is true.. this is one of the FEW places to find an unbeleavable amount of information about mazdas here..

I do my mod stuff on my Iphone when I'm not at home lol

really? LMAO that is amazing.. i didnt know the iphone bowser was that good... im impressed..

DAMN IT i want this to become a sticky eventually.... argh.. i gotta keep trying lol

Back