MazPro502 (Tony +1 possibly)
Crazee D (Dan)
Astral (Oleg)
BoostedSpd6 (Gary)
CheoMSP3-C3 (Jose)
Wholemilk (Kevin)
crlsnlopes (Carlson)

Greetings to the NEPOC Crew! (hi)

Quick update...I'll be headin' to the Boston area for the winter holidays this year...It would be AWESOME if we could setUP a meetUP like we did a couple years ago...It was really great to meet everyone and hang out...I would love to meetUP with you guys again if possible!

I'll be in town from around December 22nd to January 1st...Not sure if I'll be with my Sister the whole time...We might stay for a short stint in the city as well...Not sure yet...Will post updates.

Holla back...Thanks! :D

that would be awesome Antoine! had a great time at dinner that night! see you soon!

I missed it too.. i didnt even own a mazda back then i dont think nor was i a part of NEPOC lol .. cant wait to meet u!

Whooo hooo I finally get to meet the great Antoine! Quick question though... 1st to 22nd sounds great...of what month though? lol

Whooo hooo I finally get to meet the great Antoine! Quick question though... 1st to 22nd sounds great...of what month though? lol
He said 22nd to 1st, not the other way around. Which implies the 21st of december to the 1st of January.

I will be away between Christmas and New Years so I can only meet up if it's before Christmas...that leaves, basically the 22-23rd so I most likely I won't be able to attend this.

(woowoo) Great to see such response already...Can't wait to meet everyone...Spread the word...Thanks! :D

Good question...Updated! (thumb)

He said 22nd to 1st, not the other way around. Which implies the 21st of december to the 1st of January.

I will be away between Christmas and New Years so I can only meet up if it's before Christmas...that leaves, basically the 22-23rd so I most likely I won't be able to attend this.

Was just verifying :/

Antoine, any locations you have in mind that you haven't been to in forever that you wanna visit again? That would be a good place to start for this meet I think, considering it's been awhile since you've been home. :)

If we end up getting something together, can we do it in a similar location to last time? I think we were in Natick last time.

It is just easier to get to for the "southern" Nepoc folks such as myself.

Thanks again for the PM suggestion...Just realized you already posted in this thread after I sent you a link...Great to see you're in! :D

Antoine, any locations you have in mind that you haven't been to in forever that you wanna visit again? That would be a good place to start for this meet I think, considering it's been awhile since you've been home. :)

Wherever is easiest for everyone to meet...:) My only issue is transportation...Not sure yet if I will have a ride or will need one...?

If we end up getting something together, can we do it in a similar location to last time? I think we were in Natick last time.

It is just easier to get to for the "southern" Nepoc folks such as myself.
Anywhere with good eats and drinks...(drinks)

Depending on day and time I may be up for this. My company is closed the week between Christmas and New Years.

I'm sure one of us could pick you up no problem. Depending on weather though will depend on the car I'm using. lol

Wherever is easiest for everyone to meet...:) My only issue is transportation...Not sure yet if I will have a ride or will need one...?

I was supposed to get introduced to you at SevenStock, but the corksport guys ran out of time by the time i got there....

id be down to snag you if you need, i work in Natick, about 20 mins out of boston depending on traffic

Back