• October 17th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thejeans

:
2005 Mazda3 2.3
PA Mountain Cruise/Cookout Meet - October 3rd, 2009

so after going home this weekend i came up with the plan

Chambersburg meeting spot is in the new shopping plaza off Walker Rd (exit 17). be there around 11:00 and we will roll out around 11:30
address - 901 Norland Ave., Chambersburg PA

the second meeting place is in the McDonalds parking lot in Breezewood off the PA Turnpike (exit 161) the group coming from Chambersburg will arrive in Breezewood around 12:30, and we will roll out from breezewood shortly after, so those meeting at Breezewood be there no later than 12:45 or we will leave without you
address - 100 S. Breezewood Rd., Breezewood PA

the group coming from Chambersburg will arrive in Breezewood around 12:30, and we will roll out from breezewood shortly after, so those meeting at Breezewood be there no later than 12:30.

At this point we will start out on our way back towards Cowans Gap. there are a few lights in Breezewood and if the group gets split up just continue on Rt. 30 and there is a part where it becomes 2 lanes, and we will pull off and wait there for the group. if you have a walkie talkie bring it as they come in handy when dealing with a cruise and a large group.

the drive from chambersburg to breezewood is 39 miles, and then back to cowans gap will be approximately 20-25, so the cruise will be around 60-65 miles

add your name to the list if you are interested, ill get more info up once we get a date established
1. thejeans (mz3)
2. ar6entino (mz3)
3. kj442 (mz3)
4. kwikness (mz3)
5. crazyduckme (mz3)
6. zoom3 (mz3)
7. strobe media (mz3)
8. coondogg (mz3)
9. daustin (mz3)
10. darkcambria (mz3)
11. blue08mz3hb (mz3)
12. fatti03msp (msp)
13. SATimko (msm)
14. bklink (msp)
15. lewis7789 (p5)
16. trubopower (ms3)
17. governorlin (ms3)

as far as food please sign up to bring something... list is started on the 2nd page

hotdogs- thejeans
hambugers- lewis7789
hot dog buns-
hamburger buns- lewis7789
soda-
water-
paper plates-
napkins-
plastic utinsils-
ketchup-
mustard-
relish/pickles-
chips- darkcambria
brownies-
charcoal and everything needed for the grill- thejeans

and if you guys can think of anything else you would like, just add it to the list and put your name onto something to bring for the cookout, we have enough people on the list that have shown interest that no one should have to bring more than one thing

Last edited by a moderator:
i noticed u didnt have october 10th on the 3forum but that is when oktober fest is at beaverun.

i noticed u didnt have october 10th on the 3forum but that is when oktober fest is at beaverun.

theres a reason its not given as an option there... i posted the dates found out there is a meet in philly on sep. 26th and then remembered about the beaverun meet on oct 10th... the 3 fourms in the only forum i could edit the poll....

CAN A MOD PLEASE EDIT THE TITLE TO SAY "PA MOUNTAIN CRUISE/COOKOUT MEET - OCTOBER 3, 2009" AND DELETE THE POLL FOR ME, THANKS :D

Last edited:
Poondogg's and I would be game pending on the date with my work schedule.

there is a nice place on top of the one mountain at a bar (biker bar, not that bad tho... lol) that overlooks the valley we can prolly make a stop to for a group pic depending on how many turn out and how busy the bar is that day...

Is that bar called "The End Zone" or something like that?

You can take my name off the list. I won't be able to make it. I want to go to this so bad. Hell, I still haven't got to actually meet anybody from the forum yet.

Damn, for some reason I had the 10th marked on my calendar.

Got the soccer schedule last night and our son has a game at 11:30 on the 3rd so I'm out. Figures too as that is one of three Saturday games he has all season.

Have fun and take lots of pics!

I'm looking forward to this. I'll bring some burgers and buns, Levi.

Back