Friday Night Lights

Jackyll

:
2008.5 Mazda Mazdaspeed3
Anyone ever heard of or gone to one of the Friday Night Lights meets? I guess it was started by the Z guys, but is open to all cars now. There was one on June 12th and supposedly 150+ cars showed. Here's the info for the one coming up in July if anyone's interested. I'm going to try to make it if I can find a babysitter lol. Got all this info from MWIR if anyone's familiar with that forum...

FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS: FRIDAY JULY 17TH

WHAT: Meet, food, cruise downtown, photoshoot.
WHERE: Nana's Hotdogs on Lake St. in Addison, IL (right by Marcus Theaters)
WHEN: Friday July 17th, Meet starts at 8pm, Cruise starts at 10pm

Nana's Address:
1465 W. Lake st.
Addison, IL 60101

This means I must try and get a friday night off. Boo. I will try and attend but getting a friday off is harder then getting a blow job from my boss and service center manager at the same time

My nephew will still be in so I'm down for this. It doesn't hurt that it's close to the house either.

I actually forgot me and the family are going on vacation that week to florida lol. So I guess I won't be able to go now :( I'll definately make the one in august though... need to start getting to some of these so I can actually meet some of you

I actually forgot me and the family are going on vacation that week to florida lol. So I guess I won't be able to go now :( I'll definately make the one in august though... need to start getting to some of these so I can actually meet some of you
LOL...we will be in FL too!(laugh)

I'll be there. Was already planning on it when I found it on the Chii Racing forum. Saw some pics on that forum from last month and looked like fun.

Eh... I don't know if I'll be able to go to this one. It wouldn't pay because I wouldn't be able to go on the cruise anyway.

As this gets closer, I think a premeet is in order. That way we can arrive together and more importantly park together. So someone who knows the area pick a good place to meet up. Let's get a list started as well.

1. Solidtrance, (Caleb)

Latest posts

Back