mini golf meet! 7-25-09

NRRfrogmanP5

King of the City!
Contributor
:
'16 CX-9 GT
ok i picked a day july 25th, 2009 6pm***date changed***

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?name=P...ngitude=-87.821332&geocode=ADDRESS&id=7636505

will be at PGN jump n fun.
8125 w. 95th street.
its easy to get to right off 294

2 18 hole courses and a good amount of bars in the area..

just a bit of warning when u get there be cautious on the entrance, there is a low curb, but if ur doing about 10 or 15 its fine.. there is plenty of parking. 3 lots to be exact

they also have an arcade and driving range for those of u who dont wanna golf

so lets get this going..who comming?

1. Nrrfrogmanp5....mattman

Last edited:
nice i think ill be down for that since its later and ill be off work.Ive been wanting to come out to see everyones cars and to bs

added to the meet thread.

i'll see what's going on with the guys for this. we should be able to make it.

I'll confirm as the day gets closer... no garuntees though. So for now put me down as a yes... I can't exactly go to a bar though.

Turns out I've a birthday party to attend on the NW side of the city, and since I'm lame, I'm out.

i think i should be good for this napier. havent played minigolf in a while too. plus i want to be drunk. last time i was at PGN i got kicked out for jumping the fence.

ΔΣxτΞr;4699697 said:
i think i should be good for this napier. havent played minigolf in a while too. plus i want to be drunk. last time i was at PGN i got kicked out for jumping the fence.

holy crap that was like 8 years ago. i find it amazing that i can remember that far back ;)

I think I'm going out to Badlands with Walshy to be his spotter in his inaugural Jeep-rock-crawler run. If not, I will come.

I might make this depending on when I get back from taking shots of this:

Railfair_4449.jpg

Back