LEAGUE LTD release party and Car Meet

Familia323

I know there is another meet happening on the 16th, but I didn't have control of this one. A friend is releasing his first wave of automotive inspired designer shirts. As a way for him to launch his designs he is holding a car meet in the Board Boutique's parking lot on May 16th from 5pm-7pm. Truth be told the meet will probably last a lot longer, but that is just the official times that he posted. There will be a pretty diverse list of cars coming to the event. The designer has a Silvia converted 240SX(which actually has my old GT28rs in it), a few 350Z's, possibly a new GT-R, a whole list of Hondas, Vettes, possibly some nice bikes. We need some Mazda representation though! The only thing you are obligated to do if you come is to have fun! People are going to be coming and going all night. My other friend owns the Board Boutique so we can stay as long as we want or need to. I know Matt said he was pretty interested in going so we can start a list here.

They are working on getting the site finished up, but here is the official link for now, and the link to the Board Boutique where it's going to be held:
http://www.leagueltd.com/
http://boardboutique.com/

1.NRRFrogmann Matt
2.Familia323 Joe

Maybe I'll see if I can rally the troops to do a U of I weekend of cars and bike riding. I was supposed to go this weekend, but I have to work Saturday.

There are people coming from St.Louis, Indianapolis, and Chicago. One of the guys involved in the shirts is actually a pretty good drifter. Does decent at events and what not. A bunch of his friends are gonna be there. Oh and I just talked to Adam and Kim again, and they are going to be cooking out as well. So there will be food and all that. I'm pretty excited! Last week of school and I set it off with a huge car meet and cookout. :) Any of you guys who are for sure going to come down let me know.

There are people coming from St.Louis, Indianapolis, and Chicago. One of the guys involved in the shirts is actually a pretty good drifter. Does decent at events and what not. A bunch of his friends are gonna be there. Oh and I just talked to Adam and Kim again, and they are going to be cooking out as well. So there will be food and all that. I'm pretty excited! Last week of school and I set it off with a huge car meet and cookout. :) Any of you guys who are for sure going to come down let me know.

Tell Kim that Jeff wants his f00king shirts, and if he doesn't get them, I'll steal is tiruhz and cut him off from my h00kah lounge.

Yeah I heard about that.... I had no control over the dates though. My feelings won't be hurt if you choose to go to the closer meet. I can say that it should be pretty fun down here though. :)

Yeah I heard about that.... I had no control over the dates though. My feelings won't be hurt if you choose to go to the closer meet. I can say that it should be pretty fun down here though. :)

Yeah, I know you didn't make the dates. I will probably end up going to the closer one because I will most likely work at 5am on that Sunday.

Back