Detailing Day for Midwest Mazdafest - Thursday, April 16th

Fenrir

:
08.5 Mazdaspeed3, Black Mica
So since all our cars are going to be on display, I was thinking we could set up a time to meet and wash/detail our cars before heading to Mazdafest or something. Chance to hang out, go over inventory of all the stuff we're bringing to make sure we'll have everything we need the day before. Throwing the idea out there to see if there's any interest, then we can work out the details on when/where. You're all welcome at my house to use my hose, but bring your own soap and wax and such. I suggest Thursday, since it would allow for the least amount of time for our cars to get filthy again. So, any interest?

Attendees:
1. Fenrir - Joel

Yeah, evening after work. I get home around 5, and I'll be out there doing my car regardless, figured I'd invite anyone over who wanted to hang out while doing it. Kind of a boring job solo.

Hey Joel, where are you guys staying in Indy? We are staying @ the hotel on the Mazdafest site, can't remember the name. Will be there Friday night.

Hey Joel, where are you guys staying in Indy? We are staying @ the hotel on the Mazdafest site, can't remember the name. Will be there Friday night.

That's where we're all staying as well, afaik. Friday and Saturday night, returning on Sunday.

do you have a vacuum that can suck up water? i wish to clean my floor matts and am to0 impatient to wait for them to dry

Yes ma'am, I got a shopvac you could use. Also several unused blowdryers leftover from my hippie hair days you could fry if you want.

If anyone wants to come, just shoot me a PM or call me if you have my number already. I'll be outside from 5-whenever tomorrow.

2713049064_a756f5dceb.jpg

Back