630-548-3320

I'm thinking around 3-4PMish.

Directions from 88:

Exit Naperville Rd. Go south on Freedom Dr
East (left) at Diehl Rd.
South (right) on Naperville Rd
when Naperville Rd splits, stay to the left onto Naper Bvld
East (left) at Odgen (34)
it'll be on your right hand side, yellow and green awning, across from the Jeep dealer.

Pics of said burrito
lbt1.jpg

with their homemade salsa
lbt2.jpg

1/2 way gone.
lbt3.jpg

Attending:

1) blue-sun (David)
2) NRRfrogmanP5
3) TheDoc (Justin)
4) Suspect987 (maybe)
5) Aricjm15 (Aric)
6) slo03.5msp (Bill)
7) Fenrir (maybe)

Last edited:
damn dude not enough planning time. plans this Saturday. i thought this burrito meat was next month?

Edit: just saw it now in the iL thread meet. sucks.

Last edited:
damn dude not enough planning time. plans this Saturday. i thought this burrito meat was next month?

Edit: just saw it now in the iL thread meet. sucks.

it's been in the IL meet thread for WEEKS now, it was either gonna be this saturday or the 28th. . .

My wife's sister had back surgery yesterday, so I had to wait and see how her recovery was gonna be before planning anything. . .so I found out last night what the scoop was and this Saturday works for me.

w000t im there

sweet!

I don't know if I can make this one. I've got a bridal shower to go to in Lake Carol.

BOOOO

I might head out if I can manage to get out of bed on sat :p

3-4PM? Seriously? BOOOOOOOOOO

Have fun guys!(peep)

Come on out Hector, you know you like a good burrito! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Can't go... have a chorus thing with school all day. I was hoping it would be the 28th. :(

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I keed, I keed. . .

I eat @ their Downers Grove place on Ogden every week. Put me down as a maybe, my Saturday is going to be slammed!

BURRITOS **** YEAH, gon SAVE THE ******* DAY YEAH!

this means I am so ******* there. Yeah I should probably be replacing my exhaust manifold and making sure actually has enough fuel and fixing that random coolant leak, BUT **** I LOVE ME SOME BURRITOS

BURRITOS **** YEAH, gon SAVE THE ******* DAY YEAH!

this means I am so ******* there. Yeah I should probably be replacing my exhaust manifold and making sure actually has enough fuel and fixing that random coolant leak, BUT **** I LOVE ME SOME BURRITOS

that's what the **** I'm talking about brother!

Latest posts

Back