May 8th, Star Trek premiere @TBA theater

Fenrir

:
08.5 Mazdaspeed3, Black Mica
I know there's a couple trekkies out there (Ken, I'm looking at you.) who wouldn't mind getting together to go see the new Star Trek movie when it comes out. No, "OMGAH TOO FAR AWAY *crycrycry*" plz.

What: Star Trek midnight showing May 8th (that means we meet up on the 7th, folks)

Where: Pre-meet at Gameworks, then AMC Theater @ Streets of Woodfield in auditorium 15

When: Gameworks, meet there around 7:00pm, head to AMC around 11-11:30pm.

Current Attendees:

1. Fenrir - Joel
2. Blue-sun - David
3. Lord_Zath - Steve + Kelly
4. Anna-chan - Anna
5. Captain KRM P5 - Ken
7. iguanaboy - Pete
8. TheDoc - Justin
9. HawkBat - ?
10. Rob.Tuner - Rob
11. Xmax (tentative) - ?

Last edited:
I really dont know if im down for feeling like s*** at work the next day to see Sylar steal Kirks brain.

I've got a gift card to AMC. otherwise I don't really care what theater we go to - it could even be the one in Round Lake.

Kelly's in on this, too, btw.

I've got a gift card to AMC. otherwise I don't really care what theater we go to - it could even be the one in Round Lake.

Kelly's in on this, too, btw.

i'll shoot you with my phaser if you do.

count me in. i have no problem with it being Regal Round Lake.

I'd prefer a theatre a LITTLE bit closer than 85 miles from home for this even. I'll do 40 miles, but 85 is too far, not so much for the show, but for the 1.5 hour drive home. AMC @ Streets of Woodfield, preshow at Gameworks (my buddy is a bartender there) would be cool.

Hyuk hyuk. I wuntz to see sum watchmeng!

go make a thread about it hyuk hyuk

I'd prefer a theatre a LITTLE bit closer than 85 miles from home for this even. I'll do 40 miles, but 85 is too far, not so much for the show, but for the 1.5 hour drive home. AMC @ Streets of Woodfield, preshow at Gameworks (my buddy is a bartender there) would be cool.

yes! that sounds amazing! i will have to request off of work though if we do that. should not be a problem.

Updated main thread to show Gameworks Pre-meet and AMC at Streets of Woodfield. If anyone has a major issue with the location, come up with a better plan.

I know nothing about Star Trek. I've never seen a movie, episode, or know anything aside from the fact that Will Shatner and George Takei were in it.

... I'm in.

go make a thread about it hyuk hyuk

yes! that sounds amazing! i will have to request off of work though if we do that. should not be a problem.

Updated main thread to show Gameworks Pre-meet and AMC at Streets of Woodfield. If anyone has a major issue with the location, come up with a better plan.

sweet. Gameworks is still 45 miles, but that's much easier than 85. I'll be going there straight from work then, off work @ 6, should be there by 6:40. =D

Latest posts

Back