Something CorkSport is working on..

CorkSport

2010 Mazdaspeed 3
Authorized Vendor
:
All Mazdas!
Here is a future product CorkSport is working on, a cold air box for our SRI Intake. The piece shown is a test piece. The production part will have a 1 piece bottom and the lid.

EnginebaySRICAB.jpg

If all the testing goes well eta April or May. When we do our next test fit I will post up more pictures

Derrick

This one will not fit but there is a MS6 cold air box scheduled to be built in the next month.

How do you deal with the place where the MAF tube enters the box? Is it sealed off some way or do you just have an opening big enough to deal with vibration like the K&N heatshield?

There is a small amount of space a few mm where the MAF Housing/filter fits through the side. We had to allow some clearance for engine movement.

We are not sure about fitment with other brands of short ram intakes. Once we get closer to the production date we might look and see if any other brands fit.

I don't have a price on them yet. I should be able to get some information up on this once we do a pre-product part. I will post when I have more information.

Great idea

I think this is a great idea and if you guys some how develop a quick release for the headlight for the track, would pretty much put huge sales in the bag.

just my $0.02

Latest posts

Back